Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Loadsa lurkin but no postin???

He's not that bad and it's not really ho's fault he is from Cork but it is his fault he stayed there lol in 3 years I have seen them come and go, just never posted.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iidublin View Post
    He's not that bad and it's not really ho's fault he is from Cork but it is his fault he stayed there lol in 3 years I have seen them come and go, just never posted.
    Another ferckin Jackeen with a brilliant sense of humour... I thought you only lurk...

Just pullin yer mickey buddy... You know what will happen now, you'll start postin a little bit, and then you'll have some craic, and then some sexy bird with huge titays will answer one of your posts and ye will hit it off.. and then.......

Then we have ya bro.... Ya stupid gulible dublin jackeen gobshite..... We get ye all evenetually.....
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 25-08-12 at 16:21.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Another ferckin Jackeen with a brilliant sense of humour... I thought you only lurk...

Just pullin yer mickey buddy... You know what will happen now, you'll start postin a little bit, and then you'll have some craic, and then some sexy bird with huge titays will answer one of your posts and ye will hit it off.. and then.......

Then we have ya bro.... Ya stupid gulible dublin jackeen gobshite..... We get ye all evenetually.....
    What can I say you brought me out of the closet James...hope it was as good for you as it was for me lol
    Jackeen??? a thanks for the compliment, maybe some day I'll explain the ii bit of the name, but of it gets me a hot bird with big tits you can call me anything lol
    Last edited by iidublin; 25-08-12 at 16:34.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iidublin For This Useful Post:

Doll 34 DD (22-10-14)

Reviews

What can I say you brought me out of the closet James...hope it was as good for you as it was for me lol
    Jackeen??? a thanks for the compliment, maybe some day I'll explain the ii bit of the name, but of it gets me a hot bird with big tits you can call me anything lol

Aha!!!! we got ya buddy...lol... tits or no tits....

Stick around double i... you might get that bird yet... Yer wan Bebitza is an easy target... just tell her she has a fine arse and a great pair of tits and she'll eat out of yer hand...lol..

(luvs ya Nik... mwwwuaaah...)

Aha!!!! we got ya buddy...lol... tits or no tits....

Stick around double i... you might get that bird yet... Yer wan Bebitza is an easy target... just tell her she has a fine arse and a great pair of tits and she'll eat out of yer hand...lol..

(luvs ya Nik... mwwwuaaah...)
    Stop flerting fecker ..... I'm lurking at ya
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post

Somehow that doesn't surprise me... seeing as you are Quuuuaaaaar and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    It's not my hand I want her eating

Reviews

It's not my hand I want her eating
    Why did he say that to you Clyde... do ya think?... is there a chance?... is it possible?.......... that he may just be....

Quuuuuuaaaaaaaar
    I hope to fuck he is... it might keep the poof distracted for a while...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

James no such thing as a gullible jackeen were as wide as to large gates up here . Well sure isn't Dublin the capital.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dublin smells funny.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast