Thread: is the world gone mad

Reviews

Default is the world gone mad

went to the beach yesterday morning,on the way to work at 6am,and there was 5 people swimming.again that evening at 9pm and the sea was raging,and there must have been 25 or so swimming away in the surf,must be the recession

Quote Originally Posted by muster View Post
    went to the beach yesterday morning,on the way to work at 6am,and there was 5 people swimming.again that evening at 9pm and the sea was raging,and there must have been 25 or so swimming away in the surf,must be the recession
    Were they doing the breast stroke ?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

you were there watching them

Reviews

only the ones in bikinis

Reviews

Are you sure they didnt see you coming and suddenly jumped in the sea to quickly swim away from you?!
    Do you clear all the beaches you visit?!!
    All my life people have called me an amateurish knob
    One day I hope to become a professional cock!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

it is the recession. A cheap way to wash your clothes. I go to the swimming pool.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (16-08-12)

Reviews

they probably did ,at 6am,and 9 pm

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Me and my friends ar ein a gang we meet up once a week to hit the local mcdonalds and burger kings for salt/tomato ketchup sachets if we are lucky we get the fancy dijon mayonnaise. We also rob the loo roll, we are the reason you had to use your hands "that time".