Thread: Food phobia.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Food phobia.

Anybody got a food phobia,my one is beetroot in vinegar.somtimes i would eat a jar of it instead of lunch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    Anybody got a food phobia,my one is beetroot in vinegar.somtimes i would eat a jar of it instead of lunch.
    Yep I've eaten half a jar of beetroot in vinegar THEN my lunch/dinner.

If I take 'notions' like that I just reckon my body is in need of whatever is the main ingredient in whatever I've taken the notion for - and I'm most definitely NOT pregnant.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Temptation For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-08-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Temptation View Post
    Yep I've eaten half a jar of beetroot in vinegar THEN my lunch/dinner.

If I take 'notions' like that I just reckon my body is in need of whatever is the main ingredient in whatever I've taken the notion for - and I'm most definitely NOT pregnant.
    well ive been told that beetroot is good for your liver and vinegar helps breakdown fat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big J View Post
    well ive been told that beetroot is good for your liver and vinegar helps breakdown fat.
    Thats good to know for I am diabetic and on meds for high cholestrol with other meds required too, note to self, get some more beetroot in. ROFL. Thanks for that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Temptation For This Useful Post:

Big J (12-08-12)