Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Future mods .

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    That she is. Nothing like being shown the reigns by a MILF
    Ah, the mouse squeaks. I'm so glad to hear the MILF thing attracts you darling. I just did a quick survey and the MILF tag seems to apply from 40. Since its only right I should help fulfill your fantasies, I shall see you in 2020 for your next appointment. 8 years should be enough time for you to consider the error of your ways.

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (03-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, the mouse squeaks.
    Who, me?

Wasn't me, Grandmere, 'twas all him

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Clyde (31-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Who, me?

Wasn't me, Grandmere, 'twas all him
    You laid the trap for me to fall into. I may have overreached my sense of humour with that stupid joke, calm, need to remain calm, tell myself the world has not completely ended

The MILF thing doesn't do it for me at all. Oh God, someone save me here

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

Clyde (31-07-12), very shy guy (31-07-12)

Reviews

You laid the trap for me to fall into. I may have overreached my sense of humour with that stupid joke, calm, need to remain calm, tell myself the world has not completely ended

The MILF thing doesn't do it for me at all. Oh God, someone save me here
    Need the shovel me auld buddy ?,you meant to say mature did you not ?,since anyone older than you has to be mature since you are only a chiseler,lol.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 31-07-12 at 16:54.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Need the shovel me auld buddy ?,you meant to say mature did you not ?.
    Oh jesus, not you!! You'll finish me off altogether! I'm going to sit in this hole for a while and reflect upon what I've said. Thank you.

I do like that new, edited line of thinking though. That's really what I was getting at, but I think it wasn't the wisest route to take.
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 31-07-12 at 16:59.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (31-07-12)

Reviews

Oh jesus, not you!! You'll finish me off altogether! I'm going to sit in this hole for a while and reflect upon what I've said. Thank you.

I do like that new, edited line of thinking though. That's really what I was getting at, but I think it wasn't the wisest route to take.
    Lets see,did you call Lucy a milf banjaxed?,so what age is she ?,given that you can add 5 years or so to some profiles ,lol,and you are a very young lad ,is she a mummy you would like to shag ?,lol,I somehow think Lucy is in a playful mood ,well I hope so for your sake,besides you are going to have to leave that hole one day and slay your dragon.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Lets see,did you call Lucy a milf banjaxed?,so what age is she ?,given that you can add 5 years or so to some profiles ,lol,and you are a very young lad ,is she a mummy you would like to shag ?,lol,I somehow think Lucy is in a playful mood ,well I hope so for your sake,besides you are going to have to leave that hole one day and slay your dragon.
    I cannot answer those questions, as it's none of my business I was only jesting, and I too hope that she is in a playful mood or else I've another major problem. I shall attempt to make use of my right to silence from now on.

Eight years!? Can you imagine what that'd be like? I can't even wait sanely till the end of the month.
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 31-07-12 at 17:36.

Reviews

I cannot answer those questions, as it's none of my business I was only jesting, and I too hope that she is in a playful mood or else I've another major problem. I shall attempt to make use of my right to silence from now on.

Eight years!? Can you imagine what that'd be like? I can't even wait sanely till the end of the month.
    I have just read read Lucys reply, and knowing her quite well I can tell you honestly... You are fucked bro....

Hope this helps...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (31-07-12), hd7055 (03-08-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have just read read Lucys reply, and knowing her quite well I can tell you honestly... You are fucked bro....

Hope this helps...
    Thanks James, I appreciate that. I really do.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Future mods.... Deja vu...

I think it's time for a female mod. Lucy Chambers is the obvious choice. A lady with such composure and wit is a dead cert. Followed closely by Amy Alison and Heather.

From the lads I'd vote for Doodles, Forest or Uisce Beatha. Three sound and focused gents.

But I gotta say when Benny and Doc were made mods was the cleverest move by E-I. I know Benny is awesome, but Doc is my favourite mod of all time. Always friendly and courteous.

And as managers go, there is no better that Sammy. Even though you have E-I stuck up yer arse at times I found your closing statement on the "final word" disaster exemplary. I would employ you too... Lol.

Me, a mod ???

In my first day, I would ban three quarters of the active members here then I'll get banned myself for abuse of my powers

Lucy is very good but users may be afraid of her if they step over the line that the boards would be dull as death.
    Heather doesn't have the time for any non sense and I'm afraid that's a prerequisite for the job.
    Amber will get too bored sitting around monitoring you all.
    Violette I think may be a good candidate too.

I propose anybody applying for a modding position to pass a comprehensive test first based on spelling, vocabulary, general knowledge, an IQ of at least 110, suitable personality type etc.

Regarding personality types, those types work best in modding

ISTJ - The Duty Fulfiller
    ISFJ - The Nurturer
    ESTJ - The Guardian

(http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (02-08-12)

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast