Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: non irish and uk girls

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mayasweet View Post
    Hi there U dont need to worry about these things as there are loads of lovely girls with near perfect English on the boards,if u would like to be with a girl with good English just choose from one of the posters here

good luck.

ps: dont be so negative
    Maya you could speak the langauge of the dolphins and id still try and manage to figure out what your saying lol. :hippie
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    Dont get me wrong we have amazing ladies here from our shores and England etc and iv been lucky to meet some of them..... but hell lol
    :hippie
    And Kate has just arrived as well,luckly northern jammy buggers,agreed we do have amazing Irish and English ladies,in fact all of the gorgeous ladies of E-I ,take a bow.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 26-07-12 at 21:54.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iamnewtothis View Post
    Maya you could speak the langauge of the dolphins and id still try and manage to figure out what your saying lol. :hippie
    This is so true. Agree 100%

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

iamnewtothis (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    And Kate has just arrived as well,luckly northern jammy buggers,agreed we do have amazing Irish and English ladies,in fact all of the gorgeous ladies of E-I ,take a bow.
    We are indeed blessed with some amazing ladies at the minute up North long may it continue . :hippie
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

thanks for the replys guys

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by byrne View Post
    Ok this might sound a little weird. I almost always go for Irish or UK ladies when I want a punt, the reason being that I do be worried about the language barrier on the phone i.e. I won’t be able to understand her or she won’t be able to understand me. I would hate to arrive at a landmark only to call and not understand the directions. Anyway the reason I’m writing this is that there is an absolutely stunning lady that has my eye but I’m worried if I phone her there will be some sort of communication break down. Mobiles can be tricky at the best of times esp when standing on a street with cars buzzing past.
    just use pm on this man, its great when your nervous no mumbling and rambling and helpful when your brain switichs off haha,just pm ,use google map and your there haha

Reviews

Take a chance,the vast majority of girls on here will have a great standard of english,get directions by text or whatever but dont miss out on all the stunning non national ladies

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast