Quote Originally Posted by Luna Nueva View Post
hahah So you still didn't forget my thread. that's so nice ... I will be in your hearts my dear friends for a long time

Well let me tell you something... that thread was running for 40 pages... during 3 weeks. We advertised more the place where we were heading, than us. But people like you, were curious... and start asking questions... wanted to know more, and we gave them the answer. So for some disturbed souls was unacceptable. I do understand that maybe on another hand might have been seen as advertising (people really read the posts) ... but what is the difference of a corny post in a normal thread... to what it was written there? The answer is any new threads, every post is another ADVERTISING.

Anyways there are some rules, that we must understand and fallow if we want to be part of the community, and if the boring threads are the ones allowed than be it. I don't have problems with it.

The only thing that disturbs me is that there is no criteria... some threads are allowed and some are not. I do understand not to post photos of yourself, speaking of your services... or anything that has to do with our work. But is our free time and activities part of advertising too?

I still ca't understand some issues but that's why i keep my limit. I love spending time on the boards, with you guys, and if that means to shut up.... ok... i will post funny things and everybody is happy
as I said the mods are just inconsistent and seem to have favourites