Thread: Do I look that stupid ??

Angry Do I look that stupid ??

Just now I've seen a new ad on TV for Bank of Ireland. The theme was "we're here for you always" type shite. It started off showing the outside of houses at night time with a bedroom light on because the owner has financial worries keeping them up.

Then it went on to urge me to come talk to them, and "share" the problem with them like they were my fu***ng counsellor or something. They are "committed to working with me to find REAL workable solutions". Then at the end it's the outside of the houses again but now with no lights on.

I just thought you are in your hole here to help me. You've been here in the past to help me over extend myself financially and then beat me with a stick when I'm down. And now you want me to believe that you're my best friend and the solution to all my problems ??

YOU MAKE ME

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WillyWanka For This Useful Post:

Clyde (26-07-12), hd7055 (26-07-12), very shy guy (26-07-12)

Your so right it has to be the most patronising add I've ever seen whatever PR they hired should be shot for telling pure lies
    Who loves ya baby......!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (26-07-12), very shy guy (26-07-12), WillyWanka (26-07-12)

Reviews

Could not agree more with the both of uo Willy and Clyde,talking out of their backsides,highway robbers the lot of them,kicking people when they are down.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (26-07-12), WillyWanka (26-07-12)