Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Friend / Friends

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Best Friend / Friends

Most people have on best friend, I have 4, we have grown up together since we where 3 years old, I am in my 40s now, over 40years of friend ship, we cant piss without each other, If one goes out we all go, if one is in trouble we are all in trouble, if you fight with one you fight with the 4 of us, crazy really when you think of it, our wifes just know not to hassel us when we say we are going out, they know its one for all and all for one, thats our moto, we never even row, no thats a long time for 4 lads our age,

Have you a best friend or friends and do you still see them all the time, ???????
    Last edited by Ray; 25-07-12 at 23:10.
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (25-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), Morpheus (25-07-12), Notatwork (26-07-12), wolfie (25-07-12)

Reviews

Difficult to say I have a best friend. I believe all my friends are besties, and if they are in trouble I am there to help and vice versa. A best friend is someone who you might not see for ten years but when the call comes it feels like you were never parted.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Clyde (26-07-12), Morpheus (25-07-12), Ray (25-07-12), wolfie (25-07-12)

Reviews

Nope

we all went our separate ways lol

fuck you collage and the so called growing up haha
    Last edited by mer; 25-07-12 at 23:28.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (25-07-12), Clyde (26-07-12), Deven (26-07-12), Morpheus (25-07-12), Ray (25-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Most people have on best friend, I have 4, we have grown up together since we where 3 years old, I am in my 40s now, over 40years of friend ship, we cant piss without each other, If one goes out we all go, if one is in trouble we are all in trouble, if you fight with one you fight with the 4 of us, crazy really when you think of it, our wifes just know not to hassel us when we say we are going out, they know its one for all and all for one, thats our moto, we never even row, no thats a long time for 4 lads our age,
    Have you a best friend or friends and do you still see them all the time, ???????
    I have 4 friends that I remain really close to
    We meet up at least once a month and once a week
    2,3,4,or all 5 of us will meet
    There is nothing we have not or will not do for each other
    Have been friends 40 odd years
    I have a friend (a langer) from London
    who I meet twice a year and we are really close
    Met him on holiday 10 yrs ago and we are like lifelong friends

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happygolucky For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (25-07-12), Ray (25-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post

That's impressive Ray!! To still be best friends with your mates from when you were in diapers!! I envy you. True friendship is probably the most precious thing in life (alongside good family).

I've lost contact with all my childhood friends . I have 3 best friends from university days but unfortunately two live in other cities, and the third one emigrated abroad. I still get to meet up with all three separately a couple of times a year. (Except for the one that's abroad. See him once a year when he visits home).

The bond between us is still there but we all have our own lives now. They are are all maried with kids, so have different priorities in life now. Thankfully when we meet up, they leave the family/baby talk behind, or that would just do my head in!!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Ray (25-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (25-07-12)

Reviews

Sadly my lifelong best friend passed away 2 years ago

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolfie For This Useful Post:

Clyde (26-07-12), hd7055 (27-07-12), mer (25-07-12), Notatwork (26-07-12), Ray (25-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (25-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thanks Morph, I just thought i would ask, we where all away for a few days last week with the wifes, the wifes are all now best mates, we where all just talking about it the other night in the pub, we never really talked about it, never meet any other peole with friends for that long, and who meet each other every other day,

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    That's impressive Ray!! To still be best friends with your mates from when you were in diapers!! I envy you. True friendship is probably the most precious thing in life (alongside good family).

I've lost contact with all my childhood friends . I have 3 best friends from university days but unfortunately two live in other cities, and the third one emigrated abroad. I still get to meet up with all three separately a couple of times a year. (Except for the one that's abroad. See him once a year when he visits home).

The bond between us is still there but we all have our own lives now. They are are all maried with kids, so have different priorities in life now. Thankfully when we meet up, they leave the family/baby talk behind, or that would just do my head in!!!!
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Reviews

I have quite a few very close friends,both male and female but I dont class one as the best friend,they all offer something different and I enjoy their company equally

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

Ray (25-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jesus wolfie, really sorry to hear that,

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Same here. He was killed in a crash 10 years ago. Often wonder if I have made good use of the additional years that I have been granted.

Thread makes me feel sad - gonna log off and just remember him tonight.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to User300415 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (26-07-12), hd7055 (27-07-12), n73 (26-07-12), Notatwork (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12), wolfie (26-07-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast