Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Men do really like skinny Women?

Have to agree with this, too skinny isn't great, but a smile and a nice attitude beats anything.
    Killer body and model looks = bonus
    Looking at your posts and profile, you win in all categories :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inbelfast For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Reviews

I find a eye contact the first thing that counts for me in a face to face meeting,no matter what shape or size if the woman
    is full of herself then its a no go for me.
    On the other hand if its at a distance then I have to admit I would be more inclined to look if the woman has a slender frame,
    but as I said its all about personality,some of the most beautiful women in the world have fuller figures and I guess it takes all kinds,thats what makes the world go round.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    no shit. guys forget that alot of photographers are in fact gay, and gay men like? yes you guessed it, MEN!! so they subconsciously pick masculine looking girls to photograph, then this becomes the norm and then the average beautifull woman on the street thinks oh this is what men like.
    Sorry mate this statement is so wrong and generalized.

Most photographers are not gay, I know I worked in the photography business for over 20 years and only knew a couple of photographers who were gay and they specialized in fashion, an area where all too often the fashion industry dictates that model must be a maximum of size 10 and 5'8'' at least to get fashion work, the opposite of the both stereotypes you present, (gay & ladies). Just look inside the pages of any womens' fashion magazine or check out their websites i.e. Vogue, Cosmo, etc.
    All to often the fashion industry and magazines have used Photoshop (post processing) to create curves and body types that do not exist in nature i.e. stretching the neck, lengthening the legs, slimming the waistline, reducing the bum line, enlarging the bust line, changing eye colour and air brushing, to name but a few techniques, one programe even has a preset called thinify to make the subject slimmer at the ckick of a mouse.
    These practices have mislead young women and girls into striving to achieve a body shape that only exists on a computer screen. If a teenage girls bone structure finishes developing and it is that of a size 14 she will never be a size 10, not only has advertising being been trying to present unreal body types it has been messing with peoples heads in many ways for decades in an effort to persuade us to buy their idea of image. Oh and most creative directors in advertising agencies where the big money comes from are not gay either.
    Last year the British government ordered two advert campaigns to be cancelled because the advertising agency could not demonstrate how much post processing had been done to the images used, both by the way were for anti aging products and the ladies (both international stars) who featured had flawless skin in the adverts.

So please refrain from the type of sweeping and incorrect statement which you made in your post, unless you work in advertising, where such exaggerated statements are made on a daily basis, in an effort to convince us the great unwashed public that you really do know what your talking about

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (26-07-12), funlover12 (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Big girls are like scooters. Most men want to ride on one, they just don't want their mates to see them

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

GriffW (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12), samlad (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Heather very funny, but I would say not true in most cases, As i am a male as you know, and us males talk about pretty much nothing else bar women and what we are going to do with them (most cases we are not able) I can tell you most men are attracted to the average curvey lady, not skinny women that look like cancer victums, not over weight with rolls of fat, big girls are very attractive, but not many women can hold their heavy weight and look attractive, if that makes sence,

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Big girls are like scooters. Most men want to ride on one, they just don't want their mates to see them
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), redforever (26-07-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Heather very funny, but I would say not true in most cases, As i am a male as you know, and us males talk about pretty much nothing else bar women and what we are going to do with them (most cases we are not able) I can tell you most men are attracted to the average curvey lady, not skinny women that look like cancer victums, not over weight with rolls of fat, big girls are very attractive, but not many women can hold their heavy weight and look attractive, if that makes sence,
    My point was that they don't talk to their mates about their desire for curvy girls. I should know
    P.S Fuck off, I'm gorgeous

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

GriffW (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You are at that heather, just right
    PS fuck you to now that would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    My point was that they don't talk to their mates about their desire for curvy girls. I should know
    P.S Fuck off, I'm gorgeous
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No I wouldn't be into skinny Woman I prefer curvy woman.
    I will play with the toys that god has given me .

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Clyde (26-07-12), Luna Nueva (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12), redforever (26-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I loke all types of ladies but I particularly like skinny/slim ones. It takes discipline and motivation to keep slim and I find those attractive qualities, particularly as I'm not so slim myself !

SF -- you need to lose a bit of weight honi !!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy fernanda View Post
    I found curvy girls Very Sexy,like Marilyn monroe,she was size 14 and wayyyy more Sexy than the sterriotype from today days!
    I agree 100% with you Fernanda,I love a curvey girl.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Luna Nueva (26-07-12), Ray (26-07-12), Sexy Fernanda (26-07-12)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast