Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are truly fucked

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default We are truly fucked

After today i have truly lost all hope that we will ever get out of the mess we are in while we have a clown like
    Enda Kenny as our leader. While involved in a press conference today while scrambling around for words he made
    the truly startling revelation that when people talk to each other that they use words. This clip has to be seen to
    be believed u could hardly make it up if u tried. To think we have this inarticulate eejit negotiating for us in a room
    with 20 plus other leaders would send shivers up ure spine
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (20-07-12), Big J (20-07-12), Clyde (20-07-12), hd7055 (20-07-12), very shy guy (20-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yeah seen that ,but at least we get a chance to vote them in or out .

What's more worrying is the permenant government we have .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (20-07-12), Dirty Harry (20-07-12), hd7055 (20-07-12), mymann (20-07-12), very shy guy (20-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    After today i have truly lost all hope that we will ever get out of the mess we are in while we have a clown like
    Enda Kenny as our leader. While involved in a press conference today while scrambling around for words he made
    the truly startling revelation that when people talk to each other that they use words. This clip has to be seen to
    be believed u could hardly make it up if u tried. To think we have this inarticulate eejit negotiating for us in a room
    Well to be honest Ber most of them are as big an eejit as our Enda,except more polished of course,they say cream rises to the top,some joke,right ?,the fecker could not find his way out of a paper bag.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 20-07-12 at 00:19.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post

Makes you wonder Doc why do we need any of them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

dr love (20-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think the pity is that the permanent goverment that u speak of didnt get a hold of us earlier before we were in dire straits
    we now find ourselves in, if they had we might be on the road to recovery now. They are mooting some fairly unpopular
    and tough choices which our own goverment are shying away from, to be honest as unpopular as they will be i think its
    enevitable that eventually it will have to happen. All the low hanging fruit has been plucked
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Makes you wonder Doc why do we need any of them.
    Ahhh the democracy debate I suspose vsg .

Secretary Generals should be more accountable for their departments , but ya know they only get moved around , or get big pensions .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think the pity is that the permanent goverment that u speak of didnt get a hold of us earlier before we were in dire straits
    we now find ourselves in, if they had we might be on the road to recovery now. They are mooting some fairly unpopular
    and tough choices which our own goverment are shying away from, to be honest as unpopular as they will be i think its
    enevitable that eventually it will have to happen. All the low hanging fruit has been plucked
    Yes in fairness a few seen the warning signs , but can't see the rich taxing the rich .: doc

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (20-07-12)

"Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Yes in fairness a few seen the warning signs , but can't see the rich taxing the rich .: doc
    Sadly seen it coming in 1999,we were already on the rocky road to ruin even then Doc,very true about the big pensions etc,as for the low hanging fruit Ber,they are about to get the chainsaw out to lop of the low hanging branches.

Reviews

i don't understand politics anyway!

never voted in me life and never will never even registered to vote lol

couldn't be arsed with all that nonence, nobody will make a change they will all do the same job as the rest of them

i dont understand poltics so why should i vote for something that i dont understand?

fuck politics lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast