Assuming you get there of course. (Im assuming none of you have plans to go there anytime soon of course)

For me Im not too fused, I mean the big man in the sky doesnt even need to get up off his seat to greet me.

But I would like him to say 'yeh you lived a decent life and even though you were no perfect you tried to do the best that you could with what is you had, you never did anyone any undue harm, never caused a fight over anything unjustly and you amused some of the people some of the time, oh and just as a warning all of the Elvis impersonators that have ever died and gone to Heaven are still dressed as Elvis so I would give it a couple days before you go looking for the real one, and if you see Marlon Brando watch yourself as ever since he came out on his deathbed he has been having it away all over the place with as many men as possible, honestly its like the prison showers up her half the time, hes on Cloud 9 by the way, literally,this is your one her Cloud 25. Anyway what was I saying ye decent life and all that jazz, good to your mother, whatever, ta ta for now love'.

Its not word for word but you get the basic idea!