Thread: Opinon on cannabis?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by razzor View Post
    i dunno if it is acceptible to dicuss Opinons on cannabis in illegal Recreational useages or medical on these boards, so if not, sorry about it, just delete the post or somthing :/ im speaking on matter of opinon noting more

just cerious what peoples opinon on cannabis are?

i think it should be legalised for recreational useages, if just makes "every" thing better...
    I think your an idiot
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12), Ray (13-07-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    I think your an idiot
    Jay dont be sugar coating it,just say what you mean lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mexicanmagic For This Useful Post:

curvyirishgirl katie (13-07-12), Jaygoodtimes (13-07-12)

It should stay illegal, I have no time for drugs and no time for people who use drugs, i'm fucking sick of seeing stoners every where i go and they did think its harmless, they're idiots. There's no such thing as 'recreational drug use', they just put that label on it because they don't want to admit that they are junkies. They'll know all about when they haven't got a brain-cell left.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cullen89 View Post
    It should stay illegal, I have no time for drugs and no time for people who use drugs, i'm fucking sick of seeing stoners every where i go and they did think its harmless, they're idiots. There's no such thing as 'recreational drug use', they just put that label on it because they don't want to admit that they are junkies. They'll know all about when they haven't got a brain-cell left.
    only reason i put effort in this is you mention that recreational drug users are junkies....

so im guessing you have "Never" taken a sip of a pepsi or coke? or taken a bite of some chocolate or packet of crisps? and totaly dident ever have a slice of pizza, and dont even get me started on coffee and alcholic beverages. all these are recreational LEGAL drugs...

pepsi has more addictive charactoristics in 1 can then 3 bowls of cannabis... people crave caffine, people crave sugar.. People crave junk food and dont tell em in the 20 somthing years you lived, you never craved a packet of tatyos... thats what we call a mental craving. weed has a simular craving, not based on a feeling of Need but more of a "jee i could go for a joint right now, oh well" unlike alchol or other posible abusive drugs such as, meth, coke, heroin and crack and what ever... and thats only the illigal stuff, think about the legal medical drugs such as "retlin, pain killers, cough medison and the full list of physical and mental "Dependence" of these.

you should try it some time, probly understand it more from first person prespective...