Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New TV

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Ok - have always bought Philips in the belief that they were a premium product.

Apparently, no longer ...

What brand is best?

And TV, as a product, is changing - should OP wait for Apple's long awaited TV? Followed by Android type 'totally different' TVs?

Hd.
    bush, the old reliable. Old but good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

JCB (17-06-12)

Reviews

power city, got one there myself recently, great prices. and irish, yes its a chain but irish and irish jobs ect

4. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

JCB (17-06-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    I want to buy a new TV and am trying to decide where to go to buy it. Of course there's the likes of Argos, Currys and DID but I'd prefer for my money to stay in Ireland so that's the first two out.

There aren't that many small independent retailers around any more, I guess they've been driven out of business by the big guys. However I would like to put my business towards one of the smaller guys. Possibly I'll be sacrificing choice but can anyone recommend an independent operator in Dublin worth paying a visit ?
    If you're looking for somewhere Irish, DID as you say. Also try Peats. They nearly went out of business recently, but managed to keep some of their shops open. Have always found them very helpful and knowledgeable.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (17-06-12), JCB (17-06-12), jimbobbins (17-06-12)

Reviews

I couldn't pass Panasonic when it comes to a TV, great products.. As for Buy Irish, DID are 100% Irish, Power City or any of the old local electrical retailers..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

JCB (17-06-12)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123