Thread: So I finally did it, and I'm full of regret! FML

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default So I finally did it, and I'm full of regret! FML

So I did it!

I went and paid a girl a visit after a long think AND.... I completely regret it! Worse decision I have ever made! I feel horrible! Genuinely upset that I could do this to such a beautiful women and potentially destroy such a wonderful thing we have together!

I honestly don't know how anybody can do this on a regular basis and then go home to there loving wife/fiancée/ girlfriend or partner. The ultimate betrayal!

I'm finding it hard to think straight. I'm completely paranoid that somebody seen me, that I was caught on CCTV, that the girl had hidden cameras in her room, I caught every STI known to man that there was some little weazel hiding in the wardrobe recording everything.

I was debating on ending my relationship. My partner deserves so much more than this! She would never do anything like this to me and I had never done anything on her. If I was to tell her it would destroy her but she deserves better than me!

How, how, how do people do this?

What will I do? Will my guilt pass?? Will I finish it with her? Help me before I drive myself insane!!

Cheers Johns,
    FM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Freshmilk For This Useful Post:

HalfPint (28-05-12)