Thread: To Westside haters..........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Up until recently I would have agreed with the above comments with regards to this being kept solely a punting site but recently my opinion has changed slightly.
    The site can also be used for more lighthearted stuff, the punting stuff can just work side by side with it. If the frivilous shite is kept away from the pu8nting stuff then what harm?
    There are lots of posts and lots of posters which are not punting related and while westside and myself are not always on the same wavelength the one thing I find about him is that he appears to have no nastiness about him unlike a lot of posters here.
    His posts I read and actually enjoy a lot of them.

Ultimately there is room for everyone here, even LANGER and he is a total prick and the biggest waste of space of the lot

Default Hey Dan.........

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydan View Post
    Up until recently I would have agreed with the above comments with regards to this being kept solely a punting site but recently my opinion has changed slightly.
    The site can also be used for more lighthearted stuff, the punting stuff can just work side by side with it. If the frivilous shite is kept away from the pu8nting stuff then what harm?
    There are lots of posts and lots of posters which are not punting related and while westside and myself are not always on the same wavelength the one thing I find about him is that he appears to have no nastiness about him unlike a lot of posters here.
    His posts I read and actually enjoy a lot of them.

Ultimately there is room for everyone here, even LANGER and he is a total prick and the biggest waste of space of the lot
    You sound like a cool bloke yourself mate.

Thanks and take it easy,
    Westside.