In past ive only done business with working girls in amsterdam which is obviously completely different to dublin.
but anyway i was thinking about searching out the reknowned dublin areas for a while and as sometimes i work late id pass through them and it would yield nothing.
Anyway I was out and needed to stop to buy some items in the newsagents so i parked car down burlington road without any intention for punting. and i saw some girl being dropped off. she had blond hair, mini skirt etc. anyway i realised what she was and kinda thought back to my previous attempts. so i went to get my stuff from shop and came back and she was still wandering up and down road. by this stage i had also noticed kind of a junkie girl in tracksuit standing on corner of waterloo road.
Problem was subconciously i never thought i would be presented with the oppurtunity and i didnt know how to "pick her up"
and she seemed to only be responsing to taxis. and before someone says she was probably trying to wave one down, i seriously doubt thats best location to wander up and down waiting for taxi and in freezing cold wearing her outfit. Basically i am just wondering how some of you "pick up street girls"
i hung around the area for a good 45 mins without any reaction