Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats Your Fetish...?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy fernanda View Post
    I have that too.....

For me what turn me on is dirty talk;full stop.
    My kinda girl!

Especially when the dirty talk comes from a girl that you think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! (i.e sweet innocent looking)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    Like knee or thigh high boots on a lady during an appointment.
    Have a thing for ladies with tattoos as well
    It's funny how we are all so dfferent! Boots do noting for me! In fact they are a bit of a turn off!

At a recent appointment with a lady I revisit, she had on a pair of ordinary boots. I didn't say anything until she asked me, and I told her it wasn't my thing. I only told so that she would know for the future. But the sweet thing went and changed immediately . She later complained that it is so hard to figure out what a each guy finds attractive. I guess we have to be more voacal as clients to let the ladies know what we like, for both our sakes.

As far as foot wear is concerned, I'm a sucker for stilletoes - namely open toe sandals or slides.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Biscuit View Post

Foot fetish for me too, although i dont really consider it a fetish now cos its a normal part of my sex life.
    I don't consider myself to have a foot fetish, but I do love a pair of small well manicured feet as part of the lady's overall package.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

harry10 (12-05-12), max california (12-05-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I do love a pair of small well manicured feet as part of the lady's overall package.
    I have small feet 2 and half or half 2,I don't know wich one is correct....
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Blog Entries

My kinda girl!

Especially when the dirty talk comes from a girl that you think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! (i.e sweet innocent looking)
    I like when the guy do the dirty talk,really turn me on!
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's funny how we are all so dfferent! Boots do noting for me! In fact they are a bit of a turn off!

At a recent appointment with a lady I revisit, she had on a pair of ordinary boots. I didn't say anything until she asked me, and I told her it wasn't my thing. I only told so that she would know for the future. But the sweet thing went and changed immediately . She later complained that it is so hard to figure out what a each guy finds attractive. I guess we have to be more voacal as clients to let the ladies know what we like, for both our sakes.

As far as foot wear is concerned, I'm a sucker for stilletoes - namely open toe sandals or slides.

I don't consider myself to have a foot fetish, but I do love a pair of small well manicured feet as part of the lady's overall package.
    Jeez, I could have written this post myself !!

Some ladies ask you if there is anything you would like them to wear ( which is very much appreciated ) but many dont bother.
    Last edited by ksteve; 12-05-12 at 07:06.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by chloedolcex View Post
    Voyeurism! Watching and being watched...

Causing pain (but only to such a level that the other person is enjoying it) and sometimes receiving it.

Roleplay. Every day scenarios really, the maintenance guy, a boss, mail man... I've a one track mind.

Older men! I like guys my own age too but aged men is my biggest fetish!! And not something I share with everyone I meet... :P only the special ones!

Not a foot person!!!
    I think I'm an 'aged man' but maybe even I am too young for your particular fetish DH ! ( I dont fink so somehow !! )

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My fetishes ??? I'd be locked up and banished forever to the island of Elba if the truth were to be known !

On a lighter note, spent my life always wanting to be seduced by the 'older woman ' in civvy street -- never happened ! There is only one left alive now !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234