Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: E-I personality test results

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    So my dears, the scores are counted and I have you all sorted now

In the end 51 users took part in this research, for which they all deserve a big thank you!
    The conclusion is that ........ people are messy. Some members took the test twice and got different results each time, so I got an opportunity to play around with the results a little bit and surely my scientific method isnt mistake proof either. People are indeed flawed as one of the most judging members here once told me (hi Morhp).
    Please dont take this for granted as we are changing and evolving and moody and more balanced on some days than others, however one thing is for sure and that is that we all have good and bad in us and that what ever we strive to do, we do it with good intentions. The results may not always reflect this but thats another story

What I like the most about this test is, how it shows that we all proccess what we perceive differently. So we should never judge anyone from our own perspective before we try to see things from their point of view. you know, the thing we were all guilty of at one time or another by thinking 'im this way so i expect you to be that way too'. Well, that seems to be the main culprit, that is causing us the most trouble, arguments, wars, hatred, murders...
    We may find it difficult to change this but surely its a good starting point to meet the world from the premises of knowing that there is good in the core of all of us and we shall personaly each strive to get the good in us out there.

So here are the E-I results:
    1. 9 ENFP (17.6%)
    2. 7 ENFJ (13.7%)
    3. 5 ISTJ (9.8%)
    4. 5 INTJ (9.8%)
    5. 4 ESFJ (7.8%)
    6. 4 ISFJ (7.8%)
    7. 4 ENTJ (7.8%)
    8. 3 INFJ (5.9%)
    9. 3 ESFP (5.9%)
    10. 2 ISTP (3.9%)
    11. 2 INFP (3.9%)
    12. 2 ISFP (3.9%)
    13. 1 ESTP (2%)
    14. 0 ENTP (0%)
    15. ………0%
    16. …….0%

And here for comparison the overall data gathered from 22000 internet users:
    1. ISFJ (11.9%)
    2. INFP (11.4%)
    3. ENFP (11.3%)
    4. ISTJ (8.8%)
    5. ESFJ (8.6%)
    6. ESTJ (7.1%)
    7. ISFP (5.9%)
    8. INFJ (5.9%)
    9. ESFP (5.4%)
    10. ENFJ (4.3%)
    11. INTP (4.0%)
    12. ENTP (3.6%)
    13. ISTP (3.1%)
    14. INTJ (2.9%)
    15. ESTP (2.8%)
    16. ENTJ (2.2%)

The characteristics, groups and suitable matches follow in the next post...
    I didn’t really see the point in me doing a personality test on here especially if you’re already prejudged on what you look like, pointless exercise really if you look different.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

John Rambo stop it!!!! You are actually being selfish now, as you are ignoring the people that don't prejudge you like we don't matter and focussing on the ones that do.

Well... thanks! Thanks for making the rest of us feel worthless x jobs a good'un.

Now that is my rant over. Please walk by, nothing to see here!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345