Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pensioners bought at least 18 homes on property splurge

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    So you'd rather not own your own property or you'd prefer to save up until you had the full amount?

I hate renting, waste of money but much safer financially in this climate.

Sounds like these people just don't want to pay for their lifestyle, I'd have slung them out onto the street too. If they've got all other properties and loads of tenants, surely they have some money to pay to rent somewhere? The problem might be that they'd need to step down from their current lifestyle but ffs we all have to pay for our own upkeep.
    I'd love to own a property but no funds yet and why did these people try to get rid of the other properties secured by the home surely give back the 10 or so properties instead?? The mind boggles
    Who loves ya baby......!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (20-04-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I'd love to own a property but no funds yet and why did these people try to get rid of the other properties secured by the home surely give back the 10 or so properties instead?? The mind boggles
    Ah I see what you mean now. Sorry Clyde, I'm not with it today.

They were living beyond their means like many people do. Reality sucks but we've all got to accept it. Today while travelling I heard 3 different people talking about the boom. Clearing up the mess that's left is going to be harsh for everyone. The pensioners with all these properties must take responsibility for themselves.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Clyde (20-04-12)

Jesus I just read doozer's headline properly 18 properties secured on the house!!!!! how the hell did that happen?
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123