Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: !!!URGENT WARNING from Michelle Mulherin TD

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    I suppose, as an alternative to running from it, I'd prefer to face it and do whatever I could to support the woman. I could only give my view, bearing in mind that I don't have to go through pregnancy, but if we're talking about it realistically it's the woman that would have to make the decision (and who I would want to make the decision), irrespective of my view, and I'd have to respect that and contribute to the fabled "boat to England".
    Old saying Banjaxed that if the man had to have the secong child there would never be more than 2 children familes anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Sending you a great big hug Stephanie,I am sorry about your little angel in heaven before its time,knew someone that miscarried and it had a devestating effect on her,life is prescious,but agree with your statment about the father,and it is your body after all,I am going to hell in a bucket if the church is right,then again,their rules are made by old men who do not know what real life is like,much like our politicans.
    Thank you MrShy xx ,

But I did not post my personal experience to garner sympathy.. rather, to simply demonstrate that I am not a pro-abortion

gung-ho person, as that is not my life experience.. BUT, I hold dear a womanīs right to choose ..

Thatīs all
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (19-04-12), the traveller (19-04-12), very shy guy (19-04-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleThatcher View Post
    I think you all need to see this important information at once:
    http://www.newstalk.ie//2012/news/fi...d-pregnancies/
    Just what we need,another Nazi from fine gael,what an utter moron,this is your one that tried to bring in National service,anyone that would have refused would lose their benifits,up against the wall with the lot of them come the reveloution.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Thank you MrShy xx ,

But I did not post my personal experience to garner sympathy.. rather, to simply demonstrate that I am not a pro-abortion

gung-ho person, as that is not my life experience.. BUT, I hold dear a womanīs right to choose ..

Thatīs all
    I know Stephanie that you did not,but it is a heart breaking experince,indeed for both parents,but espically the mother,and it is the womens right to choose .

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (19-04-12), Stephanie (19-04-12), the traveller (20-04-12)

Reviews

So sorry to read Stephanie's account re a lost pregnancy and it brought back a reminder for me. Quite a few years ago my partner and I discovered she was pregnant and it caused a lot of confusion, and the main reason been it was unplanned. We already had two children and this was a shock to us. It was after much much soul searching decided that we would opt for an abortion, and my partner wanted to go off on her own (obviously we didn't and probably couldn't tell our families or friends). Just before hand she miscarried and to this day I feel guilt around the whole episode. I often wonder what might have been, so men also are effected by this issue, but alot of the time stay in the shadows re emotions etc.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

Chutney (20-04-12), Curvaceous Kate (20-04-12)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678