Thread: KINKY/HOT TIE and TEASE !

Blog Entries

Exclamation KINKY/HOT TIE and TEASE !

....is incredibly sexy for the one bound and the one doing the teasing. That feeling of heightened physical sensations through out your whole body by restricting your movements is not to be under estimated or never tried. Even once in a life time will have you coming back for more erotic and teasing bondage play.
    Using all sorts of toys, potions, candle wax, kisses up and down your body, giving you a slow and sensational lap dance results in an experience for us that words cannot do justice.
    Imaging being very turned on now multiply that by 100 because of bondage play. Because of your lack of freedom hard becomes harder, tingling becomes electrifying, tantalising becomes mind blowing. Blind folded, licked and sucked, caressed and kissed, fingertips gliding all over you through the chest hairs and nape of your neck; you will experience full body joy like no other times you have been with a woman.
    A word of warning, I am a woman not a girl. Experience has made me wiser and practice means I have honed my skills over time. With a touch I can bring your body to euphoria, a kiss can leave you feeling exhilarated, a slip of my bra strap can have your eyes hanging out of their sockets wanting more to be revealed.
    Oooppss, I dropped something I need to bend over and pick it up slowly. Have a look while I am down there…tasty.
    ~~ CLICK FOR OVER 100 REVIEWS ~~

087 175 5020

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

Torturedarc (17-04-12)