Thread: LDM's Review 0f 21 Jump Street

Reviews

Default LDM's Review 0f 21 Jump Street

Few days ago, I went to see this movie. Paid for me ticket, paid for me popcorn (even though I was cheeky and snuck in me own bottle of fanta so that I wouldn't spill it on meself this time, and save money of course) and walked into the screening room with me amigos. Yes goddammit LDM has amigos outside E-I now shut up!

21 Jump Street is a loose sequel of the 1987 TV series of the same name starring Johnny Depp. Since LDM was only just potty training around this time he has never seen nor heard of this TV series till now!

Anyway..... Starring Jonah Hill (Superbad) and Channing Tatum (never heard of him!), the film is about the single worst pair of police-partners in history. Though due to their youthful teenage looks (ffs I don't know how anyone would think they were teens.....) they are put into this special case where they must go back to highschool undercover to investigate this new drug craze....... bla bla bla bla bla. There's no nudity so I'll just cut to the conclusion!

21 Jump Street is funny as hell! LDM is in serious mode now. I was literally pmsl throughout the whole movie (so much for bringing the bottle of fanta to save myself this time). It is without a doubt a one of the best comedies LDM has seen over the 2-3 years. A must watch. A film you could easily watch over and over again.

are you all still doing here?? Get off your lazy asses and get to your local cinema! Pronto!!

So it's time for the epic conclusion of this movie review.... The rating. Well let's get on with it shall we!

Drum roll please..........

4.5/5 shenanigans!

(anyone else think this is the worst movie review in history?)
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (09-04-12), mer (09-04-12), samlad (09-04-12)

I always tend to avoid movies based on a retro TV series. The overuse of cliches really make me cringe!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I always tend to avoid movies based on a retro TV series. The overuse of cliches really make me cringe!
    Never knew it was an old TV series until I was making the thread Seriously though, it's hilarious! Definitely worth a punt

Goodbye

Reviews

seen the trailer is looks good ill wait to download it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    seen the trailer is looks good ill wait to download it
    I'm shocked! Actually... no I ain't

Goodbye

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mer (09-04-12)

Reviews

i saw it. pretty good movie. not exactly laurence of arabia stuff but will do nicely for a night out with the other half. there was about 6 or 7 good belly laughs so IMO thats two thumbs up from me

***/5
    see you next tuesday