Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight guys and TS / TV girls

Quote Originally Posted by 420punter View Post
    there is no such thing as straight or bi or gay. there is only love. these pidgeon holes are designed to fragment your mind
    Yeah maybe it is just too simplistic to label things as straight bi or gay. And I think especially in relation to interest in TS. It is such a cross over it is probably too difficult to categorise ... and TS just by its nature is ambiguous ... neither straight nor bi nor gay... so maybe better not to categorise it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by max california View Post
    Like I said before I tried it a few years ago and it wasn't for me.
    I'm planning trying domination soon but don't feel at the moment that I'd call myself submissive.
    I don't think being curious makes you gay or bi, if you feel you have to put a label on your feelings.
    Its good to try things hun x

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

Clyde (23-04-12), max california (09-04-12), Ray (26-07-12)

Well that is what being with a TS is for a straight guy...the opportunity try something different...

Who thinks that being curious about TS girls is pretty normal? The idea at least must have crossed most guys' minds at some stage?

6. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by daxexchange View Post
    Who thinks that being curious about TS girls is pretty normal? The idea at least must have crossed most guys' minds at some stage?
    Just reading about them gives me a hard on and im straight and have no interest in men whatsoever so who knows.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbig12010 For This Useful Post:

Nirvana (03-06-12)

Reviews

I consider myself straight but have visited 3 TS now. First two were poor but I thought perhaps it was me so did not do a review. Been with Princess Leticia today in Belfast and she was great. Review is filed and will appear soon I hope.

My attitude is that I am meeting with a girl who happens to have a cock and not a pussy so its a different experience from normal but I know I am not attracted to men. I only am attracted to feminine looking TS.

hi Bogman ... sounds pretty reasonable

Great to hear you had a good experience with Princess Leticia!

Dax

Go with the flow...... You want it take it ..... You don't want it dont take it .....life is about choices it's up to you what you want and by questioning yourself your confusing yourself..... You are what you are and what you want to be, so you don't have to label yourself to gay, bi or straight, be yourself and be happy .....
    Who loves ya baby......!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

bumleg (23-04-12), max california (23-04-12), Ray (26-07-12)

So what is the best thing about being with a TS?

I think im just really really horny

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sean09 For This Useful Post:

Nason (26-07-12)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast