Thread: Lana Del Rey

Reviews

Default Lana Del Rey

This girls voice is haunting almost siren like.I dont normally get into pop these days but what a beautiful and talented woman she is

Sends a shiver up my spine every time i hear this song.Theres something so alluring about her that far and away transends the normal artificial and manufactured artist

A woman who's eyes hold such mysterious secrets that you would be captivated and never be able to escape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kingbee For This Useful Post:

User300415 (31-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kingbee View Post
    This girls voice is haunting almost siren like.I dont normally get into pop these days but what a beautiful and talented woman she is

Sends a shiver up my spine every time i hear this song.Theres something so alluring about her that far and away transends the normal artificial and manufactured artist

A woman who's eyes hold such mysterious secrets that you would be captivated and never be able to escape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g

Shes no Imogen Heap though!

Reviews

Shes not great singing live, she was quite bad on jools holland.

Very strange and distinctive voice indeed. Bombay bicycle club did a pretty incredible cover of Video Games, though I love the original Lana version too.

Reviews

Very unusual voice,haunting,she has got a cute pair of.....Tigers,did she get them at Tiger's are us I wonder?.
    Last edited by very shy guy; 31-03-12 at 22:55.