Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, Who is Fabrizzia then??!!!

jajaja so you get it but don't know what to answer ??? jajajaaaa bigmouth is lost at words and thoughts, so he spits out the first delirium that comes to his disturbed mind seems you really need a holiday angels0

Default I Knew It!

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    jajaja so you get it but don't know what to answer ??? jajajaaaa bigmouth is lost at words and thoughts, so he spits out the first delirium that comes to his disturbed mind seems you really need a holiday angels0
    Al-Qaeda's Code

by Loretta Napoleoni

Intelligence services across the world are busy analyzing the latest speeches of Osama bin Laden, Flyshit and Abu Musab al-Zarqa. Their hope and objective is to break al-Qaeda's code and access valuable information about future attacks. They have broken the codes of Osama bin Laden and Abu Musab al-Zarqa., But have announced they are completely at a loss with Flyshit
    Last edited by Langer; 24-03-08 at 10:13.

My dirty pig is not allowed to think anylonger?? I suggest you keep your arse tied cause there are lots of people here very annoyed with your shity existance, so get the fuck out of here and get a real life

Talking See my previous post!

Whatever code or language you're using I'm convinced now they have no chance of cracking it.

Of course they will probably realize in the end like we did, that you're just a fucking retard and make no sense anyway.

so inc, blikn, bluc to you to...you fucking simpleton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123