Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ah, Catholicism and Sex....

Reviews

The evidence is pretty stark - the Catholic Church in this country from the very top down rang a paedophile ring. Moving a perverted sick prick form parish to parish didn't address the problem.

Why the Church has any f**king standing in our society today really baffles me.

Yes, there are decent people working a monks, nuns, priests, etc. but seriously - if there was a referendum to ban Catholicism I'd be the first to vote yes (and was baptised Catholic). Not going to happen I know ...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Fuck off the lot of you ....I go to mass every Sunday ...I spend my time there thinking of others ...its my moral compass .....i think about others,. i want to be a better person ,i want to help ,.. try not to be a selfish arsehole , try not to judge to quickly accept the flaws in others .....i need it i like it im flawed im a nasty boss but i want to be a better person .....this grounds me ....have you ever looked in the mirror???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Fuck off the lot of you ....I go to mass every Sunday ...I spend my time there thinking of others ...its my moral compass .....i think about others,. i want to be a better person ,i want to help ,.. try not to be a selfish arsehole , try not to judge to quickly accept the flaws in others .....i need it i like it im flawed im a nasty boss but i want to be a better person .....this grounds me ....have you ever looked in the mirror???
    Good for you that you want to help you community - would suggest you find alternative ways of doing so.

You say you spend time thinking of others - think of when you were, I dunno, 4 maybe 5 and think, I mean really think, of the lifetime damage that could have been done to you by someone facilitated to do exactly the same in his next parish. And that is what the Church did - move the problem somewhere else but not deal with it.

Get real.

Hd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345