Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught red handed :o

Reviews

Default Caught red handed :o

So there I was, sitting down watching a film on my tv through my PC, in comes herself for a chat so I pause the movie, anyway she asks me to look something up for her so I minimise the film, forgetting of course that I had an image of one of the lovely ladies open in its own window in full view, do ooh, she looks at the screen, looks back at me as if to say WTF, what could I say, quick as a flash, I just said I'm a man, I'm allowed LOL and just carried on, she just through her eyes in the air and carried on as normal also
    Thank fuck she's no idea what the E-I logo that was clearly visible on the pic was otherwise I'd really be fucked

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (25-05-12), Morpheus (26-05-12)

Reviews

barcalona -2 goals and huddersfield to win promotion.is a good bet ,20euro dble just might get ya 100 or close

4. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

anon361 (25-05-12)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    So there I was, sitting down watching a film on my tv through my PC, in comes herself for a chat so I pause the movie, anyway she asks me to look something up for her so I minimise the film, forgetting of course that I had an image of one of the lovely ladies open in its own window in full view, do ooh, she looks at the screen, looks back at me as if to say WTF, what could I say, quick as a flash, I just said I'm a man, I'm allowed LOL and just carried on, she just through her eyes in the air and carried on as normal also
    Thank fuck she's no idea what the E-I logo that was clearly visible on the pic was otherwise I'd really be fucked
    you lucky bastard)i would have gladley come to clarify it for ye back home)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andreea92 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (25-05-12), Morpheus (26-05-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Or perhaps the raised eyebrow is her way of remember said mistake , something she might beat ya with at a later stage .: lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Need to get yourself one of these Anon.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (26-05-12), anon361 (25-05-12), Cable87 (27-05-12), iamnewtothis (25-05-12), JohnRambo (26-05-12)

Reviews

No, I fairly sure i got away with it I started to grope her a little afterwards and she goes messing leave me alone, you're just horny because you've been perving on the net, of course I say and she says later, not now

Course u are a man ... u are allowed ermm.. ... i wonder how u would react if she was staring at some hot men ....
    ah women....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

client030314 (25-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nynasweet View Post
    Course u are a man ... u are allowed ermm.. ... i wonder how u would react if she was staring at some hot men ....
    ah women....
    Honestly, I'm not the jealous type, if I did catch her I'd probably slag her taste, tell her it's up her arse Even if he was hot

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

User300415 (25-05-12)

I wouldn`t blame her....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nynasweet View Post
    I wouldn`t blame her....
    I know, ugly fecker like me, no wonder she'd want to look at other me, she drew the short stray when she married me LOL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast