Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny EDL Interview

Smile Funny EDL Interview

I don’t know about any of you guys but I simply hate all racist fascist groups such as the BMP, Combat 18, National Front and so on, but the new kid on the block the EDL or English Defence League have been getting a lot of media attention lately. However as much as I hate them and believe they are very dangerous groups a mate of mine sent me this clip the other day that I think just sums up just how thick and stupid people who follow these sorts of groups are, check this guy out he is totally and completely brain dead, complete thick fucker but very funny:-

BTW, Listen to the new word he’s introduced into the English language, “Muslamic”.

Last edited by JohnRambo; 16-03-12 at 01:00.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (16-03-12), Big-Paul (16-03-12), mer (16-03-12), Morpheus (16-03-12), very shy guy (16-03-12)

Reviews

I do think there is a need for a serious debate on the whole issue of immigration and the cultural and social impacts which it brings with it, which has yet to be had in any Western nation, possibly due to the shouting down of anyone who even dares to raise the issue for discussion, attracting labels like "xenophobe" and "racist".

What happens when it is not dealt with is the creation of extremes to fill the vacuum, hence the British National Party, the English Defence League, England First, the National Front, the Democratic Right Movement Ireland, and the Nationalist Movement Ireland. Naturally these groups adopt some extreme policies but also some populist policies which appeal to their target group (the vulnerable, the traditionalists, conservatives).

The English Defence League are especially dangerous because of their connection with the football supporters, which is where many of their young working class supporters are drawn in through.

Quote Originally Posted by Banjaxed View Post
    I do think there is a need for a serious debate on the whole issue of immigration and the cultural and social impacts which it brings with it, which has yet to be had in any Western nation, possibly due to the shouting down of anyone who even dares to raise the issue for discussion, attracting labels like "xenophobe" and "racist".

What happens when it is not dealt with is the creation of extremes to fill the vacuum, hence the British National Party, the English Defence League, England First, the National Front, the Democratic Right Movement Ireland, and the Nationalist Movement Ireland. Naturally these groups adopt some extreme policies but also some populist policies which appeal to their target group (the vulnerable, the traditionalists, conservatives).

The English Defence League are especially dangerous because of their connection with the football supporters, which is where many of their young working class supporters are drawn in through.
    The worrying thing is that some of people the groups attract appear to not really understand what it is they are supporting or denouncing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (16-03-12)

What surprises me is how can anyone appear to be that stupid and still stand up, have his eyes open and makes noises through his mouth. He’s like a guy that was born with half a brain or something.

He is right though, we need to get this Muslamic law thing sorted out before its too late.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    The worrying thing is that some of people the groups attract appear to not really understand what it is they are supporting or denouncing.
    Precisely. But then again, grassroots political organisations tend to attract as many people from a common network (friends, neighbours, grew up together, meet at matches, went to school/pub/college together) and seeking companionship as they do those with an ideological basis for joining. There's plenty of people out there who've ploughed 20 or more years of their lives into a cause or ideology without really questioning or sometimes even fully appreciating the actual outcome

By far the most dangerous are these type of street movements as they bring in young people who are along for the ride and then some of them end up getting indoctrinated and end up taking it too far. Plenty of young people have done horrible things in haste for a cause, particularly a racist cause, and ended up ruining their lives over it. Think American History X, or the google David Copeland.
    Last edited by Banjaxed; 16-03-12 at 01:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjaxed For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (16-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I don’t know about any of you guys but I simply hate all racist fascist groups such as the BMP, Combat 18, National Front and so on, but the new kid on the block the EDL or English Defence League have been getting a lot of media attention lately. However as much as I hate them and believe they are very dangerous groups a mate of mine sent me this clip the other day that I think just sums up just how thick and stupid people who follow these sorts of groups are, check this guy out he is totally and completely brain dead, complete thick fucker but very funny:-

BTW, Listen to the new word he’s introduced into the English language, “Muslamic”.

Fuckin classic John!
    PMSL!!
    No wonder "all these people here like" are hiding their faces! I think he should grow his hair and stop the 'brain freeze'!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (16-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Fuckin classic John!
    PMSL!!
    No wonder "all these people here like" are hiding their faces! I think he should grow his hair and stop the 'brain freeze'!!
    Seriously Derry Lad I’ve watched that clip so many times and I still can’t understand how anyone could ever be that stupid, I think he’s class, I’d love to go for a pint with him for the craic and get into a big political debate with him for a laugh.

Reviews

I think that he means Shrie law,sorry not too sure of the spelling,mastermind he sure as hell is not,however I would be against such an introducion of said law as if you live in a country you abide by its laws,if any of us say ,went to china and wanted to have Irish law there I am sure we would be welcomed with open arms,yeah right.Should say that they are a bunch of thugs,bnp etc.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Seriously Derry Lad I’ve watched that clip so many times and I still can’t understand how anyone could ever be that stupid, I think he’s class, I’d love to go for a pint with him for the craic and get into a big political debate with him for a laugh.
    That would be a very one sided debate John,has his bran been addled by drugs?,sad to see someone in that state .

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    I think that he means Shrie law,sorry not too sure of the spelling,mastermind he sure as hell is not,however I would be against such an introducion of said law as if you live in a country you abide by its laws,if any of us say ,went to china and wanted to have Irish law there I am sure we would be welcomed with open arms,yeah right.Should say that they are a bunch of thugs,bnp etc.
    It appears to me the poor chap is way beyond any rational thought or debate on anything, I’d say his few brain cells he might have are already working overtime just to enable him to breath never mind think of anything sensible to say.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Banjaxed (16-03-12), very shy guy (16-03-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast