Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lilian View Post
    32 Racehorses died in Cheltenham between 2000 and 2010 , add another 3 just for today .
    No!!! seriously???? I don't want to go and see horses die, that's awful.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Lilian (13-03-12)

Reviews

Hurricane fly what a cunt!!! Won 6quid on balthzamar king though
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

I read somewhere that TEN BILLION cows were slaughtered in the US in 2010 for the meat industry. That's just one country!

Blog Entries

I know I'm burying my head in the sand, but I'm not looking that until after tomorrow. I'm not going for the racing, I'm going due to future career to do research, but I know I'm going to blub if I see anything awful like that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (14-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I read somewhere that TEN BILLION cows were slaughtered in the US in 2010 for the meat industry. That's just one country!
    Yup , but nobody is beting on them before they are killed and turned into dogfood so people with fancy heads can have a great day out ...

Dont mean to spoil the fun , but sometimes it takes a nutch to remind whats behind the curtains
    Last edited by lilian; 13-03-12 at 18:57.

Reviews

Yup , but nobody is beting on them before they are killed and turned into dogfood so people with fancy heads can have a great day out ...
    I respect your point but it pales in comparison, right? Of the 800 racehorses that have died since 2007, thousands upon thousands more have raced safely. Of the thousands and thousand of human football players across the world, some have died playing their sport too.

Horses love running. Wild horses don't just stand around all day, they run around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I respect your point but it pales in comparison, right? Of the 800 racehorses that have died since 2007, thousands upon thousands more have raced safely. Of the thousands and thousand of human football players across the world, some have died playing their sport too.

Horses love running. Wild horses don't just stand around all day, they run around.
    If I came back to the world as an animal, I would not want to come back as a race horse or a cow.

I get your point and respect your opinion ( dont want a revenge visit of your little cousines on my fields ) but
    I myself dont see any sense in the races and am against it along with dograces or dogfights .

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    If I came back to the world as an animal, I would not want to come back as a race horse or a cow.
    not even in India
    Last edited by lilian; 13-03-12 at 19:07.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast