Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: reverse oral

Reviews

Default reverse oral

I love giving reverse oral. Its one of my favourite parts of having sex. I think women also appreciate that you are least making an effort to please them instead of giving it the old wham bam thank you mam. So heres to reverse oral

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apr For This Useful Post:

Amelia Babe (11-03-12), User300415 (13-03-12), viber (11-03-12)

I'm a bit afraid of it these days.
    Owo is out too.

But I do agree, if Carlsberg made my sex life, owo and reverse oral would definitely be in.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin41 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (12-03-12)

Blog Entries

Reverse oral is great, as long as the chap doing it is willing to listen to both her body and suggestions if given. There is nothing more boring than a guy licking off left of centre for 10 minutes (in my opinion), so a little adjustment is sometimes needed, then it becomes rather lovely and appreciated.

Men that don't groom their nails or keep them clean are bad!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

User300415 (13-03-12), very shy guy (12-03-12)

I absolutely love it too, i think its great to give a lady pleasure... especially when it makes them more willing to return the favour

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to viber For This Useful Post:

Amelia Babe (11-03-12), Sexy Fernanda (11-03-12), User300415 (13-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Reverse oral is great, as long as the chap doing it is willing to listen to both her body and suggestions if given. There is nothing more boring than a guy licking off left of centre for 10 minutes (in my opinion), so a little adjustment is sometimes needed, then it becomes rather lovely and appreciated.

Whats mens nails got to do with it Kate... you having a private rant or what..

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post

I'm more than happy to receive suggestions. I always worry if she's really enjoying it or just going along, so having a girl tell you exactly what she likes is great. Any tips to improve technique are welcome

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Is when she falls asleep a bad sign?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (12-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apr View Post
    I love giving reverse oral. Its one of my favourite parts of having sex. I think women also appreciate that you are least making an effort to please them instead of giving it the old wham bam thank you mam. So heres to reverse oral
    I think its the "at least" that is the challenge.

Sort that and the world is your oyster. Don't, and the oyster is your world.
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-03-12 at 23:26.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Whats mens nails got to do with it Kate... you having a private rant or what..
    Sorry I like being fingered when someone goes down on me. It's a natural progression in my head. Made sense to me lol.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (12-03-12), very shy guy (12-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apr View Post
    Is it not a definite requirement!!!!
    I thought it was a rule that it was done to the ladies

17. The Following User Says Thank You to client030314 For This Useful Post:

User300415 (13-03-12)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast