Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, where is my piggy bank

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Call him up and haggle first. If you get the price down half then I may stump up five euro. I want proof though. Anything to get you TO SHUT UP ABOUT GETTING LAID
    Sorry, Lucy But it's just that I am sooo horny and missing intimacy in my life

Pity I cannot haggle. But here's the deal. If any of my regulars is willing to buy me an hour with this man (it's a bargain anyway), then I'm willing to do an outcall to his place for a reduced rate, so we can have a threesome. Tripple win situation!
    (And I wont even expect you guys performing a gay show for me)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-03-12), UncleBob (04-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Sorry, Lucy But it's just that I am sooo horny and missing intimacy in my life

Pity I cannot haggle. But here's the deal. If any of my regulars is willing to buy me an hour with this man (it's a bargain anyway), then I'm willing to do an outcall to his place for a reduced rate, so we can have a threesome. Tripple win situation!
    (And I wont even expect you guys performing a gay show for me)
    Anna, you know when you said you asked these men out, the ones who turned you down? Can I just ask..how did you ask them out? What exactly did you invite them to do? Im getting the feeling it wasnt go to a movie. C'mon. Spill. Auntie Lucy is listening.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (04-03-12)

Anna, you know when you said you asked these men out, the ones who turned you down? Can I just ask..how did you ask them out? What exactly did you invite them to do? Im getting the feeling it wasnt go to a movie. C'mon. Spill. Auntie Lucy is listening.
    Let me think... it was quite innocent really. With the first few I just asked: Would you go on a date with me? That worked about 50/50 but never led to sex.
    Then I thought it might be bit too direct so the latest one I approached like this: You seem bit lonely, I'm free if you fancy some company. And he said, yeah I can be free for a drink and then ha canceled.

I really don't know what could I be doing wrong

Let me think... it was quite innocent really. With the first few I just asked: Would you go on a date with me? That worked about 50/50 but never led to sex.
    Then I thought it might be bit too direct so the latest one I approached like this: You seem bit lonely, I'm free if you fancy some company. And he said, yeah I can be free for a drink and then ha canceled.

I really don't know what could I be doing wrong
    Irish men? Scared of the direct approach prolly.

Hmm. Best thing to do is ask them to help you with something. Joinery, computer problem. Big spider. Then pounce. Then shag them senseless. Then act like you hate them. They like that.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Anna23 (04-03-12), client030314 (05-03-12), very shy guy (04-03-12)

Irish men? Scared of the direct approach prolly.

Hmm. Best thing to do is ask them to help you with something. Joinery, computer problem. Big spider. Then pounce. Then shag them senseless. Then act like you hate them. They like that.
    Shit! You are right! I'm hopeless at picking up men then... I'm not quite capable being other than direct and I don't find satisfaction at playing games like that, so there is no fun in it for me.
    Oh well, gotta have to stick with the prepaid dinner dates then.

Gentlemen, apply for a special rate. Mind you, that you have to be reasonably good looking for me to be willing to be seen with you in public.

Shit! You are right! I'm hopeless at picking up men then... I'm not quite capable being other than direct and I don't find satisfaction at playing games like that, so there is no fun in it for me.
    Oh well, gotta have to stick with the prepaid dinner dates then.

Gentlemen, apply for a special rate. Mind you, that you have to be reasonably good looking for me to be willing to be seen with you in public.
    Ahem. Anna? Allow me. I know you cant be seen to self promote, and indeed would be horrified to be accused of such. So..

CALL ANNA. SHE HAS A TIGHT PUSSY, SHE LIKES BEING SPANKED, SHES AN INDIE, AND IF YOU PM HER SHE WILL SEND YOU HER DIGITS. UM, DID I MENTION SHE IS HORNY? COOL. SHE CHARGES ABOUT 250E.

Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-03-12 at 21:20.

Reviews

Mind you, that you have to be reasonably good looking for me to be willing to be seen with you in public.
    thats the majority of us fucked the then

jay67

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jay67 For This Useful Post:

client030314 (05-03-12), very shy guy (04-03-12)

Suit yourself, Lucy. You wont make me ashamed.

One cannot even make a joke here anymore...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-03-12)

Suit yourself, Lucy. You wont make me ashamed.

One cannot even make a joke here anymore...
    Ah stop, Im joking with you too

Reviews

ahem. Anna? Allow me. I know you cant be seen to self promote, and indeed would be horrified to be accused of such. So..

call anna. She has a tight pussy, she likes being spanked, shes an indie, and if you pm her she will send you her digits. Um, did i mention she is horny? Cool. She charges about 250e.

:d

pimmmmmpppppppppp
    Last edited by 69patrick69; 04-03-12 at 21:33.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast