Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Stop Smoking support Thread

Good luck and well done to anybody who has quit or is going to quit smoking though I know a lot of people who said they would give it up but didnt, those I know that DID give it up put on weight gained a lot of stress then went back on it after a while
    so hard to quit but do remember Smokinf kills!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Skeletor, have put about a stone on, but i think thats what happens to everyone, helps drive my big nail the extra weight lol!!!, but your right, for me its get up of my fat arse and do something about it, still of them, and coughing like fuck, but i will bet it its that simple for me, no return,
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Good luck and well done to anybody who has quit or is going to quit smoking though I know a lot of people who said they would give it up but didnt, those I know that DID give it up put on weight gained a lot of stress then went back on it after a while
    so hard to quit but do remember Smokinf kills!
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Reviews

have put about a stone on
    Don't worry about the weight, it'll come off once being a non-smoker
    becomes your normality and you stop eating to compensate for not
    smoking.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the traveller For This Useful Post:

hotguy (25-03-12), Ray (25-03-12), very shy guy (27-03-12)

Blog Entries

good thread, love your avatar Ray ;-)

I used to smoke 2packages/day, but dont smoke for the last 8years, feel much better. Just sometimes ciggars after good dinner, i hope, this is not too bad, isnīt it?

Last edited by Sexy_Jessica; 25-03-12 at 13:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (25-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jessica, for me no its not bad, its good, i just want you now, and the girl with you ,lol!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    good thread, love your avatar Ray ;-)

I used to smoke 2packages/day, but dont smoke for the last 8years, feel much better. Just sometimes ciggars after good dinner, i hope, this is not too bad, isnīt it?

I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Jessica, for me no its not bad, its good, i just want you now, and the girl with you ,lol!!!
    Hahaha, dream on my Jigsaw, the girl is my friend, she has nothing to do with this "job" and she is not in Ireland...
    Whatīs about visit only me and look all parts of SAW??? Can imagine, that i will use you as my human furniture and sit with my ass on your face and look at SAW. Good idea? Are you also so kinky like your avatar?

Reviews

so off completely now for 3 days- ive been plagued with the worst chest infection in my life.Lost my voice the last few days!!

drinking loads of whisky to kill the cravings- its working so far

i had stopped for good up to a few years ago but some bad girls tempted me over to the dark side again

need to exorcise these demons once and for all

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789