Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Smoking support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    well fuck me sideways. You sketch. Is it nudes ya do be doin or wat? Or is it boring flowers and shite.
    alot of nudes some call me a perv but the female body is a great one to sketch the curves and lines, get a eye for that then u can draw anything
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (05-03-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Caessar
    Great you have cut back, but if you are to stop, you need to get them out of the house, also ask your partner to stop smoking around you, you are in a gard place due to the fact your partner smokes, i know she supports you, but thats still not helping fully, ask her to join you in giving them up, maybe you might be surpirsed with her answer,
    Keep trying dude, nobody said it will be easy, if your using the patches and smoking they will make you sick after a while and that will make you stop,
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
    In fairness she's very good shell only smoke if I have them and I know she'll be very supportive but I have a confession I've broken out and smoked 2 today but normally I'd have gone throught 12 at this stage.... It's a start
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (05-03-12)

Bf just started to use e-cigarettes,he says its ok when the "i have to smoke NOW" feeling comes,plus he thinks its cool to have a fag everywhere

I belive patches are wasted money,huge amount of nicotine 24hours..really needs nicotine during the night?!:O
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Stella
    Tell BF to look at the reviews on the e-fags, it suggests you are sucking on battery acid, just letting you know, worth looking at, Respect for stopping, / qiuting, support him like fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Bf just started to use e-cigarettes,he says its ok when the "i have to smoke NOW" feeling comes,plus he thinks its cool to have a fag everywhere

I belive patches are wasted money,huge amount of nicotine 24hours..really needs nicotine during the night?!:O
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

Ray thanks for the advice,but he did the research on the web for weeks before ordering!
    I dont know if it helps to quit,i belive if you strong enou and deceide u can do it will succeed!!

Started to run,train again so i hope i will quit soon enough!
    Respect everyone its hard and one of the most addictive drug!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (05-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
    In fairness she's very good shell only smoke if I have them and I know she'll be very supportive but I have a confession I've broken out and smoked 2 today but normally I'd have gone throught 12 at this stage.... It's a start
    Small steps,perhaps the weaning off plan will hopefully work for you,I hope it does,have seen what they can do,its tough to see someone staggering outside a hospital to smoke while dying from them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WatWatWat View Post
    Smoking is disgusting. Remember when in school seeing a jam jar full of tar that had been taken from a dead smokers lungs. Disgusting.
    Adrop of neat nicotine will kill you if ingested,fags are full of a lot more than just tar and nicotine,hope those that are trying to quit can do so,remember folks its worth doing.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

JC
    Just a quick note to see how you are doing, hope you had a good day today working your way to a fag free life,???
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Caessar
    Great you have cut back, but if you are to stop, you need to get them out of the house, also ask your partner to stop smoking around you, you are in a gard place due to the fact your partner smokes, i know she supports you, but thats still not helping fully, ask her to join you in giving them up, maybe you might be surpirsed with her answer,
    Keep trying dude, nobody said it will be easy, if your using the patches and smoking they will make you sick after a while and that will make you stop,

I'm on the patches today my nerves are shattered
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Reviews

Having never smoked I'd never be able to do what I've done without the support and outreach from all here on the Thread.
    Started on Saturday, 2 days earlier than planned, smoked 20 JP Blues. It was tough but I managed. Sunday I thought would never end, only smoked 18 but figured I would make up for that by going for 22 on Monday. So Monday comes, I'm hoarse, have smelly fingers, a different kinda' smelly. Felt a little phlemmy but soldiered on. Smoked my 20 JPs and now am a fully paid up smoker. 60 in 3 days, couldn't have done it without ye all and the outpouring of support and dare I say it, yes, Love.
    Keep up the great work all, one more non smoker quitting not smoking 20JP Blues at a time.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast