Thread: first timer

Default first timer

im a very curious guy, fantasising about being with a ts for a while now. i feel now the urge is too strong to resist but i have a few doubts at the back of my mind and nerves have got the better off me on a couple occasions already where i have had to cancel. Can anyone offer some advice about what to do on a first time? i'm not sure what i would be willing to do when actually there.

and as a result i want to make sure i am with the right ts.

can anyone suggest someone to me?

I've got the same doubts as you dude but the same urge !! I really want to suck a TS cock and feel her cock bulging in my mouth and at the same time deepthroat her and make her cum straight down my throat ! it would be an amazing feeling for sure.

I remember being like that :P then the 'urge' got me!! since then I've seen alot of ts....some were excellent others a waste of time
    id make it clear on the phone or when you meet in person what you'd like ie if you wanna be topped,just suck her cock etc
    I think in your case you just gotta pick the right girl & go for it... nothin ventured nothin gained and all that......

you might discover its not even for you,turn on your heels and bolt lol

Quote Originally Posted by cloudstrife View Post
    I remember being like that :P then the 'urge' got me!! since then I've seen alot of ts....some were excellent others a waste of time
    id make it clear on the phone or when you meet in person what you'd like ie if you wanna be topped,just suck her cock etc
    I think in your case you just gotta pick the right girl & go for it... nothin ventured nothin gained and all that......

you might discover its not even for you,turn on your heels and bolt lol
    Nice, did you have the courage to swallow any of them ? or just CIM with no swallow?

pm me...what you wanna know??

Thanks alot guys! Definitely going to have to go for it and discover if it really is for me.

i'm in dubliin if anyone can recommend a sexy and easy going ts for first timer?