Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reviews System Upgrades Today

Default Hey...............

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I noticed the little Rat ( I nick-named him Hercule Poriot, it is the twitchy whiskers) on some of the reviews, and then on more and more and more! OMG! It is a bloody rat infestation! Thanks Pat, the system REALLY needed an overhaul.
    i hope the lads like your new outfits.They paid for the bloody things.

Sweetie,overhaul or otherwise unless you start to punish the abusers you will always have the same problem.Im saying it again.The human element is the prob not the system.

I smell a fart?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    i hope the lads like your new outfits.They paid for the bloody things.
    This is true, I can't deny it, but the funds also pays for other things as well, like my child's school, and future university education. So don't think it all goes to sexy French lingerie. This means you have been looking, has the time arrived for Violy & Westie encounter???? Let the games begin!
    Kisses to you Westielove3

As to the original theme of this thread, yes the human element is alway going to be a factor, that is a fact of life, but as you say there needs to be some sort of punishment for offenders. I won't mention a name, but one lady has loads of reviews and about 1/3 of them are suspicious, and they are not involved! Right! One or two dodgy ones, there are always people out there with agendas, that is beyond our control. But 15 suspicious ones is taking the piss! I am thinking this isn't funny anymore.
    Last edited by Violette; 05-03-08 at 08:17.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default You never know ViolySweets............................

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    This is true, I can't deny it, but the funds also pays for other things as well, like my child's school, and future university education. So don't think it all goes to sexy French lingerie. This means you have been looking, has the time arrived for Violy & Westie encounter???? Let the games begin!
    Kisses to you Westielove3

As to the original theme of this thread, yes the human element is alway going to be a factor, that is a fact of life, but as you say there needs to be some sort of punishment for offenders. I won't mention a name, but one lady has loads of reviews and about 1/3 of them are suspicious, and they are not involved! Right! One or two dodgy ones, there are always people out there with agendas, that is beyond our control. But 15 suspicious ones is taking the piss! I am thinking this isn't funny anymore.
    It will be a good while though.

You'd be fine in your birthday suit,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Auhhh Westie

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    It will be a good while though.

You'd be fine in your birthday suit,
    Westside.
    Must I wait so long?

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤