Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage Palour...boy is my face red!

Default Expensive?

Westside I pay 160....how is that expensive? Surely it has to be worth it for the choice. Their pics are always real. If your not happy with the five girls you turn on your heels and go..no aggravation. I have had to many experiences of making an appointment with a Page 3 stunner to arrive to find something that should be advertising under Farm Animals. Then follows the awkward moment of telling the beastie you're not going to stay and the usual abuse that comes with that announcement. You're probably tougher than me and can handle that kind of stuff. But give me an uncomplicated experience every time.

Default Well,

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    Westside I pay 160....how is that expensive? Surely it has to be worth it for the choice. Their pics are always real. If your not happy with the five girls you turn on your heels and go..no aggravation. I have had to many experiences of making an appointment with a Page 3 stunner to arrive to find something that should be advertising under Farm Animals. Then follows the awkward moment of telling the beastie you're not going to stay and the usual abuse that comes with that announcement. You're probably tougher than me and can handle that kind of stuff. But give me an uncomplicated experience every time.
    I guess on the face of it,it probably isnt expensive depending on what a guy is looking for.The thing is i dont request anything.All i want is a relaxing time.

As long as im not stood on,
    Westside.

Default heloo,westie!

I want to know much better.What u say??

Default Ok Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Alina1980 View Post
    Let the games begin,
    Westside.

Cool Parlor

well folks as much as its entertaining to read your posts, it look slike the only place is in cork!!!

Come on help a punter out!

Default Common ya Sweetie??????

Quote Originally Posted by Alina1980 View Post
    You talk well.I still await you Italian babe to contact Westside.I have a nice warm spot on my knee for ya but it wont stay warm for ever.Common and get to know me much much much better AlinSweets.I have lovely warm lips ready

You and i mix like cement, nice and hard,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12