Thread: hall pass

Reviews

Default hall pass

has anybody seen the movie hall pass ? i watched it last night it was a great craic of a movie lol

1 scene where owen wilson is in the hot tub and falls asleep and wakes up and shouts "help i cant feel my legs" then 2 people come out of the steam room and it is just fucking halirious scene lol they pull owen wilson out and 1 guy has a big 10 inch cock just dangling about an inch from owen wilsons face and he is like "holy shit" can you swap places and then it shows your other lad with a little half inch willy pmsl

for anybody that hasnt seen the movie i suggest you watch it just for the laugh the whole movie is just brilliant lol and 1 part where your woman sneezes and shits all over the wall pmsl

just if you havent watched it you have to watch it and just chill out and have a laugh

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Franken996 (12-02-12), max california (12-02-12), Usernamed (12-02-12)

Reviews

Good movie. The funniest part is after the credits though. Steve Merchants character gets asked by his wife if he'd like a hall pass. Hilarious stuff.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

mer (12-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    Good movie. The funniest part is after the credits though. Steve Merchants character gets asked by his wife if he'd like a hall pass. Hilarious stuff.
    that part is brilliant lol

That film was alot better than I presumed it would be, agree it a good laugh.
    I thought the parts where the boys are planning their escapades in the restaurant were classic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

mer (12-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    That film was alot better than I presumed it would be, agree it a good laugh.
    I thought the parts where the boys are planning their escapades in the restaurant were classic.

the same as me frank dude i wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was, cause the movies owen wilson is in lately aint that good, but it really surprised me

ya the resturant was good part lol

I esp liked the intentional misfired gag when Wilson’s character bungles this pickup line: “Excuse me, are you Irish? Because when I look at you, my penis is doublin’!”... although I guess the pointy heads at the Irish Times weren't as impressed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

mer (12-02-12)