Thread: Lanzarote

mark8708 Guest

Default Lanzarote

Hi Guys,

i dont post here very often, but do come on here for some info every now and then...

i will be in Playa Blanca in may. i have come accross 2 clubs. 1 called Lulu and the other Club Glamour. they look and sound like brothels. which is what i am looking for. has anyone ever been there. any feed back welcome.

thanks

Reviews

Never been there but from this forum - sounds like the place will be right up your street

http://www.discoverlanzarote.com/for...nca-t2803.html
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

Blog Entries

If you don´t find nothing in Lanzarote, hop in the boat or plane and come to Tenerife, the neighbour island ;-)

mark8708 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BJ99 View Post
    Never been there but from this forum - sounds like the place will be right up your street

http://www.discoverlanzarote.com/for...nca-t2803.html
    thanks bud,. i came across that thread also, but it was posted in 2007. so i was hoping there was more up to date info.

i found it on google maps aswell, you can see the front door of the place. quite cool

I was in Lanzarote in December, Any place marked as a nightclub is a brothel. I was in Puerto Del Carmen and visited a few around where my villa was and they are ok not great. What ever you do dont buy the girl a drink.
    Shit happens when you party naked!

mark8708 Guest

Default thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shanamaniac View Post
    I was in Lanzarote in December, Any place marked as a nightclub is a brothel. I was in Puerto Del Carmen and visited a few around where my villa was and they are ok not great. What ever you do dont buy the girl a drink.
    thanks bud,... taking my dad out for a week..

not sure about bringing him to the night club/brothel tho?? i know he'd love it... and he's single . but would just feel strange.

Quote Originally Posted by mark8708 View Post
    thanks bud,... taking my dad out for a week..

not sure about bringing him to the night club/brothel tho?? i know he'd love it... and he's single . but would just feel strange.
    Walk in with him and act suprised

See how he reacts lol
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno