Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sick cunt jailed

Reviews

Default Sick cunt jailed

Cant believe I used to hang around with this guy in school makes me sick thinking about it now

Psychotic boyfriend ‘slapped, kicked, punched and threw’ baby ‘like a toy’
    February 8, 2012
    Share Tweet
    By Sarah Greer
    A psychotic young man was yesterday jailed for three years after subjecting a 10-month-old baby to a shocking series of injuries.

Dispicable Larry Connors, 20, ‘slapped, kicked, punched and threw’ his partners baby around an apartment, ‘like he was a toy’. Ennis Circuit Court heard yesterday how the child, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was taken to A&E with injuries including two broken forearms, a dislocated right elbow, a significant brain bleed, a bite mark to his right cheek, a burn mark from an iron to his calf and multiple bruising across his body.

The 19-year-old mother, who also cannot be named, said: “My child wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and shouting. I believe that this is the result of flashbacks of the abuse that he suffered at the hands of Larry Connors.” Connors is not the father.

Judge Carroll Moran, who described the case as ‘fairly shocking’, jailed Connors for three years after he pleaded guilty to the cruelty, dated between 15 December 2010 and 3 January 2011. Had he pleaded not guilty, he would have been sentenced to the maximum seven years.

The woman told the court at the height of the abuse, her then-partner ‘became psychotic and he would lock himself into the room with the child and he would start to scream and roar at the child’.

“It was the most incredible difficult thing to go through as I knew that Larry was hurting the child and I couldn’t do anything about it. Larry Connors abused my child for a three-week period and there was nothing I could do about it,” she said.

Detective Garda David Laing said the baby was brought to A&E at Limerick’s Midwest Regional Hospital on 3 January 2011 with a series of injuries.

He said the mother had earlier heard the child crying in the next room at their home.

Det Gda Laing said: “She thought the child was hungry. She was making his bottle in the kitchen and when she went to him, she saw Larry Connors with the child in his arms and wiping blood from the baby’s mouth. She reported that the child seemed to be going in and out of consciousness.”

Connors told the woman that he thought the baby had fallen. But a report by consultant paediatrician Siobhan Gallagher found that the multiple injuries suffered by the baby were not consistent with a fall.

The baby was taken into care in January of last year for six months and returned to his mother in July 2011. The two now live in the UK.

The mother said her baby ‘is doing fine’. However due to a tear injury in his mouth, he requires speech therapy, and his dislocated elbow needs to be broken later this year to have it reset.
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

max california (08-02-12), Melindablondey (08-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12)

if i knew a man albeit my partner or who ever was in the next room hurting my child, i would kill him. i could not let that happen. "there was nothing i could do", utter crap. if you are too frightened to confront him you call the police/guards, but you dont let it continue. i hope that the child is so young that as he grows up he will not have any memories of these awful events and be able to enjoy a normal happy childhood.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

allannah (09-02-12), andywantssex (08-02-12), Big-Paul (09-02-12), EnglishAlex (09-02-12), experiencedguy (08-02-12), Liberty Love (08-02-12), madjack (08-02-12), mature abby (08-02-12), max california (08-02-12), Melindablondey (08-02-12), mer (08-02-12), milkman (08-02-12), MrKinky (10-02-12), olddantucker (08-02-12), Stephanie (08-02-12), the traveller (08-02-12), thehighwayman (08-02-12), trugent (08-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12), windmill39 (09-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaAngelManchester View Post
    if i knew a man albeit my partner or who ever was in the next room hurting my child, i would kill him. i could not let that happen. "there was nothing i could do", utter crap. if you are too frightened to confront him you call the police/guards, but you dont let it continue. i hope that the child is so young that as he grows up he will not have any memories of these awful events and be able to enjoy a normal happy childhood.
    Child was apparently under the age of 2. Yeah the mother acted very stupidly. He's also a traveller and thats really what the traveller community need more bad press
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (08-02-12)

Reviews

I just don't understand the length of the sentence, surely the DPP will appeal the leniency.

Then again Larry Murphy abducts, assaults, imprisons, multiply rapes and is in the process of murdering a woman before being caught red-handed and he serves 10 years?!?!?!

Bloody hell you'd be on death-row in the states....
    Bada Bing!!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (09-02-12), experiencedguy (08-02-12), Liberty Love (08-02-12), max california (08-02-12), olddantucker (08-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12)

i dont have any knowledge of the prison system here but i hope that maybe it might be a little like the uk, where the prison officers give the nod to the general population as to why he is there and let them have a few minutes with him alone occassionally. Now i know what i just said is not morally right but when it comes to hurting children and raping women etc i dont give a shit about my morals as these sick people pick on people who cant defend themselves and they need to be taught a long painful lesson.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (09-02-12), EnglishAlex (09-02-12), Lincoln (08-02-12), madjack (08-02-12), max california (08-02-12), olddantucker (08-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12), wanted the best 69 (09-02-12), windmill39 (09-02-12)

Shoot him.

Sterilize her.

I have no understanding or sympathy for either.

I have no child. I have dogs. I barehanded wrestled with a raging rottweiler trying to save one of my dogs.

Blood everywhere.

That a mother would allow her child to be misused and abused is beyond my comprehension.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (09-02-12), english tara (08-02-12), EnglishAlex (09-02-12), experiencedguy (08-02-12), Liberty Love (08-02-12), max california (08-02-12), olddantucker (08-02-12), Sexy Samantha British (08-02-12), skyliner (09-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12), windmill39 (09-02-12)

Reviews

i dont have any knowledge of the prison system here but i hope that maybe it might be a little like the uk, where the prison officers give the nod to the general population as to why he is there and let them have a few minutes with him alone occassionally. Now i know what i just said is not morally right but when it comes to hurting children and raping women etc i dont give a shit about my morals as these sick people pick on people who cant defend themselves and they need to be taught a long painful lesson.
    No morales should come into play in this sort of case, he should have done to him what he did to the child and then press a gun to his head and pull the trigger

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (09-02-12), Liberty Love (08-02-12)

Legally it may be wrong. Morally I don't see a problem with it.

Where the Law's hands may be tied, human moral outrage may right some wrongs..

In prison rapist and above all child abusers don't fare so well. I don't see anything wrong with it.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (09-02-12), max california (08-02-12), Sexy Samantha British (08-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12)

Reviews

Amen Sister!! Now yer talking!
    Bada Bing!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Sexy Samantha British (09-02-12), very shy guy (08-02-12)

Reviews

I find stories like this very hard to take. Morally, I would not have a problem with vigilante-ism. A society can fall under the weight of it's understanding, and there is no understanding in the natural world. If someone is detrimental to the species, they deserve to be removed from it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to experiencedguy For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (09-02-12), olddantucker (08-02-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast