Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex irish

Smile Alex irish

so dere i was celebrating d arrival of alex to limerick. Thougt to myself dat brill i'll have to book an appointment at last she is in my town. Alas booking time with alex not easy but then i see all d positive reviews she is getting in limerick and now i know how d fuck would she have time to reply to pms and texts. Good on u alex hope u enjoyed limerick. Maybe next time i'll be able to keep my new years resolution lol xxx

Reviews

414 suggest you persevere - try sending Alex a pm?

IMHO, Alex is the best in the business, no question.

Reviews

I see Alex is arriving in Dundalk.........hmmmmm!

ive been in the same position myself ringing multiple times and no answer!!! i have already made contact and sent a PM for her highly anticipated arrival in dundalk!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul2626 View Post
    ive been in the same position myself ringing multiple times and no answer!!! i have already made contact and sent a PM for her highly anticipated arrival in dundalk!!!

Alex is hard to get in touch with - for good reason!

And if you do get lucky enough to get through and get an appointment with her, you'll certainly understand why!!!

Both Alex and another shy Irish lady on this site - are the two most insatiable girls I've ever met!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

colco (18-01-12), Ric Hardgear (18-01-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

shes just a tease , she never answers her messages ,..one gets to wonder is she actually working at all???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    shes just a tease , she never answers her messages ,..one gets to wonder is she actually working at all???
    trust me ric she does work..........took me 3 days to finally make contact but believe me she was worth the wait.......if we could get herself and ciara to tour as a duo ....mmmmmmmm heaven

9. The Following User Says Thank You to toffee77 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-01-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

fair enough toffee ..btw did you leave a review,...im very sceptical about pumping up our own syndrome
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 18-01-12 at 01:27.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by toffee77 View Post
    trust me ric she does work..........took me 3 days to finally make contact but believe me she was worth the wait.......if we could get herself and ciara to tour as a duo ....mmmmmmmm heaven

Yes I agree. If you got Ciara and Alex together, you would end up in heaven or hell (whichever you're going to!). Because I reckon the experience of the two of them together would kill any man!!! Although admitedly the lucky man would die with a smile on his face!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

You're soo wrong - meeting Alex is, well pretty special.

Alex is truly one in seven billion!

Hd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast