Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern courtesan

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luana x View Post
    Here I come ) I have my booobies for offer too only C cup,nice baby oil,different creams
    Luana, I have not seen you here before but you are gorgeous. Also:

1. Are you good at cooking?
    2. Are you good at ironing shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Right! Back to the OP's thread after that diversion cause by Mousey!

What defines a Courtesan experience for me?

1) Said lady is drop dead gorgeous.
    Every lady on this site has her own type of natural beauty. But I believe a courtesan maximizes this by taking great care over every detail -nails, hair, skin, perfume and hygeine.

2) The clothes/ lingerie - ooze both class and sex appeal. And I am such a sucker for lacy lingerie - agent provacateur and the like!!! Not to mention shoes - Louboutin etc..!!!!

3) Great conversationalist. Able to put one at ease and chat about any and everything.

4) Absolute professionalism - in the way she handles the appointment booking, directions, financial exchange. Drinks, shower, etc...

5) The apartment itself. Doesn't have to be in the most celubrious area or the most expensive one on the block, but it well kept, clean and tastefully decorated.

6) Cuddles and pillow talk come with the package without having to specially ask for it.

And most of all I leave her side walking on air, actually forgetting that I had to pay for the experience, and not feeling like a plonker!

Long live the courtesan!!!!!

Recession or not!
    I could not put this better than you Morpheus
    You surely know a lot of things
    Since I'm new here does anyone know a good shop for courtesan,I am not talking about Ann summers and all that everyone has them
    Something that you find like one piece only and you not going to find that stuff to the next lady you're going to visit
    A person must have a certain amount of intelligent ignorance to get anywhere.

087 368 6206

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luana X For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (04-02-12), Rodney69 (04-02-12), Stephanie (04-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    not. .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

Ahh FFS Mousey!!!! That's not a courtesan experience! That's the WFE - wife experience - where she burns your dinner, tells you to iron your own f*cking shirts, and rolls over in bed and plays dead when you want some action!!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

n73 (05-02-12), Rodney69 (04-02-12), Stephanie (04-02-12)

Reviews

Right! Back to the OP's thread after that diversion cause by Mousey!

What defines a Courtesan experience for me?

1) Said lady is drop dead gorgeous.
    Every lady on this site has her own type of natural beauty. But I believe a courtesan maximizes this by taking great care over every detail -nails, hair, skin, perfume and hygeine.

2) The clothes/ lingerie - ooze both class and sex appeal. And I am such a sucker for lacy lingerie - agent provacateur and the like!!! Not to mention shoes - Louboutin etc..!!!!

3) Great conversationalist. Able to put one at ease and chat about any and everything.

4) Absolute professionalism - in the way she handles the appointment booking, directions, financial exchange. Drinks, shower, etc...

5) The apartment itself. Doesn't have to be in the most celubrious area or the most expensive one on the block, but it well kept, clean and tastefully decorated.

6) Cuddles and pillow talk come with the package without having to specially ask for it.

And most of all I leave her side walking on air, actually forgetting that I had to pay for the experience, and not feeling like a plonker!

Long live the courtesan!!!!!

Recession or not!

you could have just wrote that one line, Morph. That's what sums up the truly great experiences from all others.

Luana - "Many of my female friends are retiring and going for a "normal" life..." Do you mean in Ireland in particular or all over. Certainly in Ireland a lot have moved on recently. Who wants to be normal anyway, that's boring.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-02-12)

Thank you dear!!!
    As for the ironing and the other stuff I'm sure there be a time when I will do that for one only
    At the moment I do other things lol

087 368 6206

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luana X For This Useful Post:

Mousey (04-02-12)

Rodney69 I mean all over,I am lucky to know ladies from all over the world and some they are really good friends
    In Ireland unfortunate(but maybe better) only have one girl that I confide in

087 368 6206

Reviews

god you have a tough life dude,i think you need a divorce
    Ahh FFS Mousey!!!! That's not a courtesan experience! That's the WFE - wife experience - where she burns your dinner, tells you to iron your own f*cking shirts, and rolls over in bed and plays dead when you want some action!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-02-12)

I'm interested.

Mind you, I'm interested in anything with F cup tits
    Mousey xx

Don't tell me, if I bolted my boobies onto a bear, you would hug him ???

(not that my boobies are boltable or such lol)
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Mousey xx
    Hmmm?

Don't tell me, if I bolted my boobies onto a bear, you would hug him ???
    (not that my boobies are boltable or such lol)
    Maybe I would hug a polar bear, if I thought it would *cough* break the ice

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast