Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: weird

Reviews

Default weird

right last night i was watching a movie and i was going out to the kitchen, and i heard the radio on, i knew i wasnt listening to it earlier and i know i didnt turn it on, so anyway i kinda got the willys , took me about 5 mins to get the nerve to open the kitchen door. so anyway i opened the door really fast and then the radio just stoped playing, it wasnt even fucking plugged in and my dog was in the kitchen just sitting in the corner starring at me, fucking freaky he looked scarred, i swear to god it scarred the living fuck out of me, the dog would not even come over to me when i called him, i swear to fuck it felt like something was there in the kitchen with us!!

anyway i got a drink and fucked off to bed, got up this morning and all the doors on the cabnets in the kitchen were wide open!!

im telling home wud scare the living fuck of ya, its not the first time eithier, sometimes the lights wud turn on even tho nobody turned them on, and you wud hear doors squeking at night

any1 else have an similar problems lol need advise, any punter preists here on the boards want to come and bless my home o god almighty

so any preists here on the boards hahaha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    right last night i was watching a movie and i was going out to the kitchen, and i heard the radio on, i knew i wasnt listening to it earlier and i know i didnt turn it on, so anyway i kinda got the willys , took me about 5 mins to get the nerve to open the kitchen door. so anyway i opened the door really fast and then the radio just stoped playing, it wasnt even fucking plugged in and my dog was in the kitchen just sitting in the corner starring at me, fucking freaky he looked scarred, i swear to god it scarred the living fuck out of me, the dog would not even come over to me when i called him, i swear to fuck it felt like something was there in the kitchen with us!!

anyway i got a drink and fucked off to bed, got up this morning and all the doors on the cabnets in the kitchen were wide open!!

im telling home wud scare the living fuck of ya, its not the first time eithier, sometimes the lights wud turn on even tho nobody turned them on, and you wud hear doors squeking at night

any1 else have an similar problems lol need advise, any punter preists here on the boards want to come and bless my home o god almighty

I would be gone at the first sign of anything like that, never to return.
    Freeeeky shit!

Send nudes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

mer (04-02-12)

Reviews

Not a Priest but I am a Sunday School teacher lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

mer (04-02-12)

i think that the previous king of butter is a bit pissed off with you

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sara26 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (04-02-12), max california (04-02-12), mer (04-02-12), wolfie (04-02-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You could always charge people to stay for a night in your haunted house. About 100E per person should give you some extra punting cash.
    But I think your dog is winding you up. Do you walk him?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

mer (04-02-12)

my fanny haunted im currently waiting for ghostbusters to arrive
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (04-02-12), mer (04-02-12), wolfie (04-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    my fanny haunted im currently waiting for ghostbusters to arrive
    Dont let any of that slime near ya, nasty stuff,
    I heard it goes rock hard when it drys.

Send nudes

Reviews

Mer, I had similar problems in my first house, things being moved from one hook to another, glass smashing, hell the hedge went on fire by itself one night!!! eventually found out that it was restless spirit, funny thing is it never made me afraid as it did me no harm and I could sense that.

I suggest you speak to the spirit and tell it you mean it no harm and just want to help it on its way. They can't physically do any harm to you just scare the crap out of you, and if you get a sense of no danger then it may be good company, could save you a fortune seeing the ladies if you had good spirit company, LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

mer (04-02-12)

Reviews

Dont get me started on this subject .............

Reviews

Didnt you previously post that there was an owl in your garden staring at you all the time?You seem to be a magnet for paranormal happenings Mer.Time to call in an exorcist I think.
    The Truth is out there.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

mer (05-02-12)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast