Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thailands drug policy

Reviews

Default Thailands drug policy

Best drug policy in the world, what you,d get 3 years for in ireland or britain you,d get 26 years to life in thailand, yet people still go over trying to sell ecstasy in a get rich quick scheme. Watch big trouble in Thailand and you,ll see interviews with english guys locked up in pattaya prison its a great laugh watching them saying 'the law is too strict here' DONT SELL FUCKING DRUGS THEN!
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

Usernamed (03-02-12), wolrac (04-02-12)

Reviews

I love watching Banged Up Abroad for the same reasons. "I just never thought I'd get caught" is usually the funniest line in the show.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Usernamed For This Useful Post:

wolrac (04-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
    Best drug policy in the world, what you,d get 3 years for in ireland or britain you,d get 26 years to life in thailand, yet people still go over trying to sell ecstasy in a get rich quick scheme. Watch big trouble in Thailand and you,ll see interviews with english guys locked up in pattaya prison its a great laugh watching them saying 'the law is too strict here' DONT SELL FUCKING DRUGS THEN!
    They give poor Joe Bloggs 26years for having 20 ecstasy tablets for his own consumption but they turn a blind eye to the filthy bastards who go there to have sex with kids. Joe Bloggs was stupid, no doubt about that but to take away that much of his life is wrong imo.

You sound like a right heartless bastard. Laughing at people who are going to miss out on 26years of their life is cruel.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    They give poor Joe Bloggs 26years for having 20 ecstasy tablets for his own consumption but they turn a blind eye to the filthy bastards who go there to have sex with kids. Joe Bloggs was stupid, no doubt about that but to take away that much of his life is wrong imo.

You sound like a right heartless bastard. Laughing at people who are going to miss out on 26years of their life is cruel.
    Im heartless? people who sell drugs and brainwash kids as young as 7 to go and kill people with guns i guess you dont know whats happening in liberia at the moment or other parts of africa for that matter. 26 years isnt enough, death penalty the old fashioned way up against a brick wall to get shot!
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

Reviews

There's no doubt that 26 years for a few pills is a ridiculous amount to time to serve. But, honestly, anyone going out there hoping to make a shit load of cash from selling drugs knowing how stiff their laws on drugs are is a complete idiot. If a person didn't know how stiff the sentences were out there before they went is pretty foolish too. I would feel sorry for someone if I knew them, but at the same time I'd think they were a fool for doing it.

As for the child sex tourist types... Well shooting is too good for them.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Im heartless? people who sell drugs and brainwash kids as young as 7 to go and kill people with guns i guess you dont know whats happening in liberia at the moment or other parts of africa for that matter. 26 years isnt enough, death penalty the old fashioned way up against a brick wall to get shot!
    Just bury them up to their necks in sand out in the sun...Melly Christmaz Mr Goodtimes
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (03-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Usernamed View Post
    There's no doubt that 26 years for a few pills is a ridiculous amount to time to serve. But, honestly, anyone going out there hoping to make a shit load of cash from selling drugs knowing how stiff their laws on drugs are is a complete idiot. If a person didn't know how stiff the sentences were out there before they went is pretty foolish too. I would feel sorry for someone if I knew them, but at the same time I'd think they were a fool for doing it.

As for the child sex tourist types... Well shooting is too good for them.
    Child sex tourists are fcking crazy when you,ve got all those lovely lady-boys hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Just bury them up to their necks in sand out in the sun...Melly Christmaz Mr Goodtimes
    Ha brilliant! id love to see their reaction when the tide comes in

There's far too much corruption in Thailand for me to feel comfortable about someone receiving a 26year sentence.

With regard to your other comments, The title of your thread is Thailands drug policy and my post was in answer to that specific country

When all is quiet, do you hear tick tock tick tock coming from your chest? There can't be a heart in there, not a chance

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

dark-knight (05-02-12), mellors (03-02-12)

Im not sure, I think maybe if you have enough money you can buy your way out of most things in Thailand. It also doesnt seem to work, since they have just as large a heroin problem as well, anywhere really.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    There's far too much corruption in Thailand for me to feel comfortable about someone receiving a 26year sentence.

With regard to your other comments, The title of your thread is Thailands drug policy and my post was in answer to that specific country

When all is quiet, do you hear tick tock tick tock coming from your chest? There can't be a heart in there, not a chance
    Too be honest in this world id rather not have a heart save me alot of heartache. Also my thread was specifically about thailand thats true but drugs have the same affect everywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast