Thread: Why so many hot women in Sandyford

Reviews

Default Why so many hot women in Sandyford

I am in Dublin tomorrow on business but will not have the chance to call for a punt much to my dismay due to a last minute issue. I had been checking out who was available tomorow and noticed that the Sandyford area has a simply dazzling array of ladies from all over the world offering a range of services and a range of prices to suit most punters. Any ideas why the area is so attractive to the ladies?

I have been there myself a number of times and would have a few thoughts of my own on the matter.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    I am in Dublin tomorrow on business but will not have the chance to call for a punt much to my dismay due to a last minute issue. I had been checking out who was available tomorow and noticed that the Sandyford area has a simply dazzling array of ladies from all over the world offering a range of services and a range of prices to suit most punters. Any ideas why the area is so attractive to the ladies?

I have been there myself a number of times and would have a few thoughts of my own on the matter.
    i dont know maybe its a wee bit cheaper for accomadtion rather than the city ,,, but i dont know..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Maybe tis Global Warming?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

4. Default

Live in city centre myself but do have appointments in that area for work I would think the rent is cheaper parking much much easier than town and you also have the Luas serving the area. And certainly around the Beacon at night is very quiet so not much going on so you could be very discreet which is a plus for everyone areas around city centre at night can be a nightmare to park depending on what's on.

Reviews

It's close to Dundrum shopping centre ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Spot on about Sandyford. I dont like having to drive to an appointment as it makes me nervous for some reason but i think i'll definitely have to make a trip to Sandyford.
    So many gorgeous girls that i'd love to see have been in that area over the last few months.

7. Default

I love living in the city centre but there are very obvious reasons why so many ladies seem to be operating in the suburbs now hopefully not too many of them leave the Dublin 2/4 areas but for them it's all about which areas are most productive.

Reviews

Well, I had the pleasure of meeting Bella today and certainly intend "working" my way through the other beautiful ladies, as you correctly note.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post

Err....plenty of apartments?

All built during the boom and with no one to buy them. So I guess many landlords will settle for short term rentals.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (27-01-12)