Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Obama a dissapointement

Reviews

Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (26-01-12), JohnRambo (26-01-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I listened to his state of the union adress and well all i can say is our own Enda or Eamon Gilmore are only in the tuppeny ha,penny place when it comes to spinning. It was as blatant an electionering as every i saw. It was just total rhetoric
    promising promising stuff that he has failed to deliver and knows full well if he gets into another administration he wont be
    able to deliver either. He aimed his speech at a section of society where he thinks he can get most votes.
    well all i can say is the idealism is gone and its back to old school politics , promise ,promise ,promise get elected and
    then renage ,renage renage
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    but wow I know I could never run a country
    We could certainly do worse. I'd vote for you ahead of most of the people who actually want to run one.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123