Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: FFS...Not another one gone blank!

Reviews

Will you fucking children keep the bloody noise down!

Thread closed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nevermind the miserable one. We know how to be cheerful, dont we?
    yes you bully for fun, i see that one of your other mob from last night has know joined the fun, not mentiong any names but never the less i'm sure you will assume who it is by your next insulting post.

have fun playing with the lucy club i'm of.

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Ok , got to about page 17 and i can't takes no more !

I posted a vid about Heysel in the LFC thread . As i see it , it's a thread about Liverpool yeah ? Heysel is part of their history . Highwayman deleted it , fair enough . Then mrniceguy comments about my mental state . So i send him a pm rather than slug it out on the boards . There is not one ounce of abuse in my pm , not an oodle of the stuff . Mrniceguy then cries foul , creates a thread about an abusive pm that he has received , and after a couple of comments i figured i would pm Lucy the horrendously non abusive pm i sent mrniceguy , just so she could decide for herself , and i think i sent it to another poster , sorry can't remember who !

Some people , not havin a direct go at you here mrniceguy , but there are some out there who just take offence at nothing . Can you please tell me what on earth you found abusive about my message ? Seriously man , cause i'm at a total loss here .

Oh fuckitty. I was going to bed too. Okay, I will stay up for a bit. I have plums and crisps tonight
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Ok i need to go so, i get worked up easily sorry. No offence to anyone on this thread meant, i will pm certain people tomorrow to clear things up ok. Once again appologies if i have pissed you off I Dont Night All Bigpaws (pmsl)

Gracious as ever, just shows how everyone can read the same comment and get 10 different meanings out of it---Everyone should remember that, including me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    yes you bully for fun, i see that one of your other mob from last night has know joined the fun, not mentiong any names but never the less i'm sure you will assume who it is by your next insulting post.

have fun playing with the lucy club i'm of.
    Oh golly, darling, don't go yet. Maybe we will have that cosmic meeting of minds after all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Ok , got to about page 17 and i can't takes no more !

I posted a vid about Heysel in the LFC thread . As i see it , it's a thread about Liverpool yeah ? Heysel is part of their history . Highwayman deleted it , fair enough . Then mrniceguy comments about my mental state . So i send him a pm rather than slug it out on the boards . There is not one ounce of abuse in my pm , not an oodle of the stuff . Mrniceguy then cries foul , creates a thread about an abusive pm that he has received , and after a couple of comments i figured i would pm Lucy the horrendously non abusive pm i sent mrniceguy , just so she could decide for herself , and i think i sent it to another poster , sorry can't remember who !

Some people , not havin a direct go at you here mrniceguy , but there are some out there who just take offence at nothing . Can you please tell me what on earth you found abusive about my message ? Seriously man , cause i'm at a total loss here .
    the matter is in the hands of mods, if you wish to discuss there business and other posters business on a public forum feel free.

the matter is in the hands of mods, if you wish to discuss there business and other posters business on a public forum feel free.
    Nah, it isnt. You already got your infraction for wasting time, the matter being investigated is if Eugen is Maxi. Please dont muddy waters with further dribble.

Reviews

Thought as much , better to save face and say nothing , that way every one won't know just what a looper you are .
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nah, it isnt. You already got your infraction for wasting time, the matter being investigated is if Eugen is Maxi. Please dont muddy waters with further dribble.
    really you would know this how??

are you a mod, no you are not.

dont you ever get tired of assuming.
    infact dont answer that i have had my fill of you tonight, you can continue your dancing bear routine with club lucy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok people everyone has said there piece , time to move on from this .
    Thread closed .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

benin (23-01-12), Big-Paul (23-01-12), doodlebug (23-01-12), gentelmandave (24-01-12), magicalman9357 (23-01-12), mer (23-01-12), Mousey (23-01-12), MrNiceGuy2010 (23-01-12)

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728