Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: FFS...Not another one gone blank!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah yes, the heinous crime of being provoked by being called a baby. Gosh, thats gotta hurt. Go hide behind Doodlebugs skirts and be thankful Im not the whinging type.
    insults and asumations, why do you keep bothering with me, lucy i am not intrested in u and i never will be.

last time i looked i was the one with the penis so i think you are more of a big girl then i am to be far.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Probably not any law against but the term "private" assumes a certain confidentiality don't you think...like yourself just my view!
    Well not when you are dealing with Trolls doodle? no offence now i just got a pm off a Tiddles when i call ed Euegen out on being mr Maxi???? So could a mod go check the ip please as i dont need abuse here. and i have the Pm if any Mod wants to see it. Now im sick off this shit around here. Im come here to get away from life and not to fight with anyone?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (23-01-12), hd7055 (24-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy2011 View Post
    insults and asumations, why do you keep bothering with me, lucy i am not intrested in u and i never will be.

last time i looked i was the one with the penis so i think you are more of a big girl then i am to be far.
    Where was that penis? Around the front of the limbic region?

I havent insulted you, to be fair. You are the one that needs to come up with cheap comments, rants about how I am an assuming git because you have done more for your country than anyone, and er, well we wont tell people what the PM's to me said will we? Now I think you spoilt a good debate with dribble. I was just listening
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 23-01-12 at 21:28.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Well not when you are dealing with Trolls doodle? no offence now i just got a pm off a Tiddles when i call ed Euegen out on being mr Maxi???? So could a mod go check the ip please as i dont need abuse here. and i have the Pm if any Mod wants to see it. Now im sick off this shit around here. Im come here to get away from life and not to fight with anyone?
    get ready to jump on the band wangon and call him a baby lucy, o wait u already done that with me.

get ready to jump on the band wangon and call him a baby lucy, o wait u already done that with me.
    Bit of a different thing sweetie. Maxi and you have quite a bit on common though, but even he wouldnt be such a wuss.

Reviews

Where was that penis? Around the front of the limbic region?

I havent insulted you, to be fair. You are the one that needs to come up with cheap comments, rants about how I am an assuming git because you have done more for your country than anyone, and er, well we wont tell people what the PM's to me said will we? Now I think you spoilt a good debate with dribble. I was just listening
    lucy you are funnier than jonathon ross.

lucy you are funnier than jonathon ross.

I know. I should be on the stage

Reviews

Bit of a different thing sweetie. Maxi and you have quite a bit on common though, but even he wouldnt be such a wuss.
    wow another insult to my manhood, you have grade A material lucy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Yes please do report pm and I will look into this .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

I know. I should be on the stage
    no you really should't lucy unless the stage is a gallows maybe...

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast