Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Manu

Reviews

Ok this has gone beyond the ridiculous... I hate soccer.... I hate football... I despise the playing hurt and fighting with the referee shite that goes with it. I despise the silly low scoring tripe that adorns every pub I go into. I despise the rowdy element that is synonymous with this sport. I want to detach my self from any affiliation to this thread.

I want my name taken off the OP righty now... Mods please remove Jamescork and put Veryshyguy or someone equally as sad in its place..

Thanking you in advance...

Jamscork.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (28-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Uisce Beatha View Post
    Very magnanimous words VSG and very refershing coming from a United fan.

To be honest I don't believe that it will even matter if City do the double over your lot this year - I also believe that this year is our best chance to win the league; a new manager will strip the team, build his own squad and have the added complication of the unjust UEFA Fair Play rules that are designed to maintain the status quo. In other words, don't bet on City lifting the title over the coming years.
    That would be a shame,its not done and dusted yet and United are far from convincing,so who knows,I think City have the strongest squad,it would probably help if they had another year to gel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Uisce Beatha (28-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Ok this has gone beyond the ridiculous... I hate soccer.... I hate football... I despise the playing hurt and fighting with the referee shite that goes with it. I despise the silly low scoring tripe that adorns every pub I go into. I despise the rowdy element that is synonymous with this sport. I want to detach my self from any affiliation to this thread.

I want my name taken off the OP righty now... Mods please remove Jamescork and put Veryshyguy or someone equally as sad in its place..

Thanking you in advance...

Jamscork.
    We know you really love it JC,you protest to much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (28-03-12)

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243