Thread: foreplay

Reviews

Default foreplay

Hey
    Just wondering could any of the ladies give us lads any tips on the best ways to get your lover really aroused during foreplay. You know stuff like kissing and touching. how and where to do it. I know every woman is different but would just like to get some tips. Knowledge is power after all.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apr View Post
    Hey
    Just wondering could any of the ladies give us lads any tips on the best ways to get your lover really aroused during foreplay. You know stuff like kissing and touching. how and where to do it. I know every woman is different but would just like to get some tips. Knowledge is power after all.
    Probably the best way is to keep taking 50 euro notes out of ure wallet and putting him on her bedside locker, if u keep
    doing this for 30 mins she will go into a state of total ecstacy
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (11-01-12), Franken996 (10-01-12), very shy guy (11-01-12)

Reviews

Ah thats very cynical

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah thats very cynical
    But very true
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (11-01-12), very shy guy (11-01-12)

The 50euros are always abig help no matter what the situation is.But the setting has to be right no screaming kids or mobiles
    ringing every 2mins anice hotel room/appartment nice slow music the 2xlovers nicely washed,shaved smelling nice and starting kissing and gently nibbling kissing around neck area slowly workin your around the whole body especially breasts and area just
    above vag.You'll soon learn what bits to pay more attention to don't rush the thing.
    bandithorny32

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bandithorny32 For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (11-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by bandithorny32 View Post
    The 50euros are always abig help no matter what the situation is.But the setting has to be right no screaming kids or mobiles
    ringing every 2mins anice hotel room/appartment nice slow music the 2xlovers nicely washed,shaved smelling nice and starting kissing and gently nibbling kissing around neck area slowly workin your around the whole body especially breasts and area just
    above vag.You'll soon learn what bits to pay more attention to don't rush the thing.
    bandithorny32
    Unless of course you have only paid for 30 mins, in which case you will not have time to do anything slowly.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (11-01-12), Franken996 (10-01-12), very shy guy (11-01-12)

Hey
    Stick a diamond ring on the end of your tongue, slap my ass and call me Auntie. Works everytime
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (11-01-12), Franken996 (10-01-12), mer (10-01-12), UKHeather (10-01-12), very shy guy (11-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Probably the best way is to keep taking 50 euro notes out of ure wallet and putting him on her bedside locker, if u keep
    doing this for 30 mins she will go into a state of total ecstacy
    I think you mean "horniness", there.

Very true but if ajob is worth doing it is worth doing rite I'd rather have quality than quantity.In my experience its unlikely
    that both parties would be satisfied in 30mins unless they know 1 another very well.
    bandithorny32

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Stick a diamond ring on the end of your tongue, slap my ass and call me Auntie. Works everytime
    lol let me try that will ya hun pmsl but it wont be diamond ring tho lol may stick with ice cubes lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (11-01-12)