Thread: Girls wearing tights/pantyhose

1. Default Girls wearing tights/pantyhose

Are there any girls who have tights and will wear them when they meet you for an appointment?

Also I like to wear them and wank while looking at the girls wearing tights.

I find that you normally have to provide tights for the girls (and most don't mind wearing them) but if they had them on before I get there is a great turn on and saves time while they are putting them on!

I hope to be in Limerick this Saturday and hope that some girl can fulfill my request

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhoseadict View Post
    Are there any girls who have tights and will wear them when they meet you for an appointment?

I find that you normally have to provide tights for the girls (and most don't mind wearing them) but if they had them on before I get there is a great turn on and saves time while they are putting them on!

I hope to be in Limerick this Saturday and hope that some girl can fulfill my request

I have tights/pantyhose and can wear them on request, will be in Limerick at the end of march

I would so LOVE to try this however despite numerous request nobody ever came to an appointment for this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhoseadict View Post

Im visiting Limerick Mid Feb.
    Sexy Black beauty!